OP killers
I’ve been playing this game for almost 2 years now. The killers are definitely OP. I don’t mind a challenge and I understand the concept it’s 4v1 so it has to be a little unbalanced. But the killers are faster than you when you’re running, the hit radius is almost impossible to escape (I ran by Killer and had our backs against each other and still got hit), even though they are faster some can lunge, teleport or even used ranged weapons, the camping is unbearable. I have a level 40 Claudette and all perks are full, i played 25 games and did not win one. I was in a party with 2 players with level 25+, great perks and items. The killers are just too much. I used to be able to play 20 games and at least win 3-4. You have to get a noob killer for any chance. And don’t get me started on servers lmao. Kicked from 6 games in a row.
Comments
And forgot to mention that even though they are faster than you you leave a trail while running for them to follow. Love the game. Personally think it needs a little bit of balance
I have zero clue how you've been playing for two years and still only have Claudette Level 40. I also have no clue how you've not figured out how to loop, either.
Because I don’t only use Claudette. Used her as example cause that’s who I was playing as tonight. And I figured out how to loop but it doesn’t do ######### anymore
Played for 2 years and has a lvl 40 Claudette? That doesn't sound right bud :/
^^
The killers are not OP, some killers with specific add ons are.
not Every killer is you’re right but what you said is pretty contradicting
What killers are you struggling with? Maybe I can give you some advise :)
Mainly the demigorgon, I just might not have done research seeing I haven’t played in a few months due to having a baby, but demigorgon and ghostface
Advice would be greatly appreciated
Looping still works fine
Think of the demo as a hillbilly that charges faster. That might help out.
GF can stalk you like myers, don't let him do that and try revealing him by "looking" at him. (Basically put him as close as possible to the center of the screen and keep him there for a little while, you'll know when you reveal him.) He can't stalk for a while after he gets revealed
For Ghostface I recommend to be super aware of your surroundings. Try not to let him catch you off guard. Breaking his power is also highly recommended so you can loop him without worrying about his red stain being gone. Other than that you can easily loop him.
Demogorgon : Try not to go down tight hallways and try to mind game his pounce. He opens his mouth before pouncing so be aware of that. Go one way then quickly turn the other way and try to not stay in open areas/dead zones. Also be aware of your surroundings because after teleporting he looses terror radius for a few seconds. You'll know when he teleports when an audio queue plays. Destroying his portals can make him lose some map pressure but be extra careful because working on one makes you oblivious.
Sorry if this wasn't any help :(
Thanks bro
Plenty of help, appreciate it
Oh and a few things. Don't screw yourself trying to reveal him. If he's in a safe distance go ahead. Don't run at him to reveal him, it's not worth a health state. His missed attacks also reveal him so if you make him miss you gain a good advantage. :)
The only killer who I would classify as "OP" are Spirit and Nurse, but only with addons, base they are pretty balance and fair. My first question is what rank are you at? Because that could explain a lot on how killers can feel OP, another thing could be you may not be looping optimally as well, so you maybe you dropped a pallet too soon, or got greedy and dropped it too late. There's many things that can happen too make you loose a lot, but Killers def aren't OP. Play Wraith at rank 1 and you'll struggle too get a 4k.
Been playing for two years, huh?
Yep, I believe you.