Who could be a viable licensed killer that we could all agreeon

How about we take the time to decide who could be actually viable in a match, but you have to explain your vote if you choose to

This poll is only dedicated to horror films I'm sorry if I didn't include a your favorite from a game

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727978#Comment_727978

    What is their to debate about me being tired of only getting licensed characters?

    You're right what is their actually to debate

    All licensed content is bad and we only need original content dev's please don't add licensed character's anymore maybe one per year 👍

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    None here IMO, my choice would be Jeepers Creepers. he could easily have traps as a power and have it rig things like gens, doorways, pallets, and vaults that gives status effects or negative gen progression.

    You do know who Victor Salva is right?

  • 😮 he's the guy who made The Creeper but he's a total sleaze bag and was convicted for sexual abuse against children so I want nothing to do with that IP one chapter I won't buy

  • @JustAFeeling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/728015#Comment_728015

    😮 he's the guy who made The Creeper but he's a total sleaze bag and was convicted for sexual abuse against children so I want nothing to do with that IP one chapter I won't buy

    Just cuz the dude who made the series is a horrible person doesn't mean everyone else who worked on the movie is bad as well. There was a lot of time and talent put into that movie, and I don't find it fair for everyone else too suffer cuz of one monster.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/728021#Comment_728021

    Just cuz the dude who made the series is a horrible person doesn't mean everyone else who worked on the movie is bad as well. There was a lot of time and talent put into that movie, and I don't find it fair for everyone else too suffer cuz of one monster.

    I mean that is true,but it would be weird with all that behind it, you might have to pick a new monster to like. It sucks but I know your pain I had to let go of certain things

  • @JustAFeeling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/728025#Comment_728025

    I mean that is true,but it would be weird with all that behind it, you might have to pick a new monster to like. It sucks but I know your pain I had to let go of certain things

    Jeepers Creepers isn't my fav monster, mine are the Xenomorphs, a dream monster who'll never be in DBD. I just think Jeepers fits a killer perfectly. He has a very distinctive outfit, he has a clear weapon, and he has traps that work for a great ability.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/728042#Comment_728042

    Jeepers Creepers isn't my fav monster, mine are the Xenomorphs, a dream monster who'll never be in DBD. I just think Jeepers fits a killer perfectly. He has a very distinctive outfit, he has a clear weapon, and he has traps that work for a great ability.

    Why do you say the Xenomorph will never be in the game

  • @JustAFeeling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/728046#Comment_728046

    Why do you say the Xenomorph will never be in the game

    It doesn't have any individuality, it works in a hivemind like ants. Without a Queen they shutdown and the nest crumbles. I guess they could say the Entity could make it smarter, but unless it's a queen It wouldn't make sense.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/728058#Comment_728058

    It doesn't have any individuality, it works in a hivemind like ants. Without a Queen they shutdown and the nest crumbles. I guess they could say the Entity could make it smarter, but unless it's a queen It wouldn't make sense.

    According to how the lore work's it would be easy for The Entity to have control over the Xeno by telepathy and pheromones it could trick the Xeno into believing it's a Queen, but also if the Xenomorph shares a further bond with Queen Aliens than it could be a problem.

    Xenomorphs also turn into Queen's them selves when a Queen dies or isn't present but it has to be a certain type of face hugger born with this genetic make up it's not identified what this factor is but it could be just out of self preservation

  • Y’all know my most wanted character- it’s the only one I so badly want for DBD❤️

  • Phantasm's Tall Man

    image.png



  • What breaks my heart is that Angus Scrimm would’ve no doubt loved to have voiced the Killer himself if he was still with us 💔

  • I guess upon reflection I can see how getting an original chapter's can be good for everyone but can we stop with the circle jerking to get these thing's because even though the dev's does great original chapter's the do licensed character's damn well to but we can't force them to do anything, obviously the do what they want but don't try to take licensed content away from horror movie fan's it seems selfish and underminedable

    so I'm all for originals and licensed and you should be to because our happiness together, is true equality

  • Any of them can be viable.

  • The predator and alien would be good its unlikely but id love jason from Friday the 13th hannibal lector from the silence of the lambs movies could be cool despite us having leatherface as the cannible pennywise from it seems to be the next licensed killer and jack torrence from the shining could be cool

  • I would vote for Pyramid Head. How cool it would it be having him in DBD with that big ass blade and the otherworld transition, sirens etc? Would be cool if mori was something like in the first movie where he rips the skin off that woman.

  • Honestly, I’d prefer an original character

  • I feel like we’ve gotten enough licensed killers for a while, let’s get few more original killers and then come back to it. There’s still plenty of original killers they could come up with. Personally been wanting a Lycan killer for a minute. Might be possible now that we have a non human killer.

  • Would never be in the game, but my geek side showing, I want to play as The Borg! And survive as Captain Jean-Luc Picard.

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727306#Comment_727306

    For whatever reason I can't see any of Judgement's posts past the tony hawk one but I wanted to explain my personal issues with the current monetization issue

    Whereas a dedicated player like me is willing to shell out for a dlc every 3 months it's getting increasingly harder to get new players into the game because the price to play the full game (and yes, that's how a lot of people see the dlc) is constantly rising along with money coming from cosmetics and, soon, the battlepass.

    I kinda wish the game would go free to play and give some auric cells to owners or something. Just so I could actually get people to try the game out despite the price tag of all the licensed content.

    I agree, I came in later and that was a lot to buy, but I liked the game and wanted to enjoy it and had the money to get them all over a little bit of time. I know some people will swear against this idea, but do like they do with other games and after an add-on has been out for so long, add it into the base game you buy. You will still have people buy the add-ons right away because they want to play the new characters, but then if the add-on has been out there for a year or so, it gets bundled in so new player see all that they are getting for the price and takes advantage of a great deal to try out a new game. Would not be any different than buying a brand new game for $60 and add-ons for $20 each for a year or two, and then they release a GOTY Edition with all of the add-ons for $50.

1 2 ›