I never do long sessions of games with competitive elements for obvious reasons. You can play an awesome match and then you play the worst game of your life. However as long as that balance exists, I'll keep coming back for a few hours of fun.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It depends on the day, on the weekend it can be more
i have no life help me
help me too
Most of that time is in lobby simulator though
I love this game <3
I play for a limited time because either I get frustrated or just got bored and wanted to play something else.
Until my anxiety cannot cope anymore lol
I need to switch between killer and survivor from time to time, because playing one side for too long makes me angry.
I never do long sessions of games with competitive elements for obvious reasons. You can play an awesome match and then you play the worst game of your life. However as long as that balance exists, I'll keep coming back for a few hours of fun.
With nowdays lobbies and the game overall state, around an hour is the best i play on average. Years ago, i had 4+ hours long sessions.
This is without interruption, if one of my brothers wants to play on the PS4 then we switch off every hour.
i dont play nearly as much as i did back in the day, though i still play a couple of games per day.
3 to 4 hours, eventually the frustration sets in and i come off lol
2 hours then nap followed by another 2 hours with no subsequent nap.
I voted 3-5, but as soon as I start having several crappy matches in a row I'll bail before the frustration sets in.