Which dlc killer would you dislike the most?
Choose a killer you would hate to see in the game.
Optional: Try to explain/ defend your pick/ decision.
Tagged:
Trusted
Choose a killer you would hate to see in the game.
Optional: Try to explain/ defend your pick/ decision.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
GIVE ME AN ORIGINAL CHAPTER OR GIVE ME DEATH!
That moment when the devs start dropping penny wise hints.
Me=
Most hated killer:
The Fnaf DLC
———————————
Least hated killer:
1-Tie: Jason/Alien
Also for a final bonus
try to explain or back up why you chose what you chose unless you are confusion.
Ok why don't you explain
Fair, I don’t want chucky in this game because it would seem weird to have a small doll chasing you.
Just seems off to me not super frightening.
Fnaf...
Why?
like the thing that would never happen fnaf so other don't get downvoted yikes
All of the above are existing suggestions I found on the forum.
Yeah I know, I've been here for a while
But why would someone want that into the game
IDK ask them
Death it is >:v
But he's a killer, this isn't just any doll he was a serial killer before transferring his soul into the Life Size Doll , which your basically telling me it's scary being Chased by Freddy Kruger which it's not I mean Freddy is a horror icon but he isn't scary I'm sure alot of people don't find him to be but he can surprise you at time's
I understand Your position but I just don’t find him physically working in dbd I’m sorry.
That's a rhetorical question, I'm not asking you specifically
Just generally
Yep it was wasn’t it?
🙄
I’d like to play as Foxy.😂 My power would be running super fast!
Running super fast and jumpscaring people
Rinse and repeat 😂
Ye! XD
Penny just doesn't fit to me. He's a cosmic horror that is on par with the Entity. Unless it's like a "Bro, i'm coming over to your house to visit. I'm bringing brownies!" situation it doesn't make any god damn sense.
while chucky is not doable from a technical standpoint, i would cringe whenever i see Freddy Fazbear walk through the entitys realm, honestly.
Slender Man wouldn't fit in the game since, in his older games, he can't move if you're staring at him. So imagine having a survivor stare at you the whole time.
You might be surprised I’ve seen and thought of some ideas for him.
He'd just be a weaker ghostface at that point :(
Chucky since he's too small... Would just stab your knees and you would be like:
"How'd I get HIT!?!?"
Lol
I would never want Fnaf in DBD. Seeing a teddy bear chasing me would just make me cringe :/
I'm sorry but seeing tiny doll man chasing me with a knife like
"i'm gonna get you, hehehe"
is just too laughable to me.
I dunno, mean these COULD work.
More scary than The Clown lol.
And hey they even have free Halloween skins lol.
Pennywise
We don't need more clowns in game, we allready have a killer and my team mates
FNAF is a weird addition after you think about how many (BAD WORD) animatronics there are, like what to chose? is this one gonna please the most out of the community? And what about the Afton family? I've played just about every FNAF except for 2 cause that one is creepy af but there's so many questions to ask when adding this.
Conclusion: don't even try