The best/worst map for every killer...

Which map do you think is the best/worst map for each killers.

Best map on the left / worst map on the right:

Trapper - / -

Wraith - / -

Hillbilly - / -

Nurse - / -

Myers - / -

Huntress - / -

Hag  - / -

Doctor - / -

Cannibal - / -

Freddy - / -

Pig - / -

Clown - / -

Spirit - / -

Legion - / -

Plague - / -

Ghostface - / -

Demodoggo - / -

Comments

  • Well, worst map is easy, it's Hawkins Laboratory for every killer and survivor.

  • The worst: Haddonfield for almost all except the nurse

  • Ormond can be awfully rough for most killers. ‘Hawkins unsafe pallet factory’ is my favorite

  • Trapper - Haddonfield (I know, surprising) / The Game

    Wraith - Grim Pantry/ Temple of Purgation

    Billy - Rotten Fields/ Lerys

    Nurse - Azarovs Resting Place/ Lerys

    Myers - Lerys/ Rotten Fields

    Huntress - Azarovs Resting Place/ Haddonfield

    Hag - Suffocation Pit or Lerys or Preschool Maps or Autohaven maps or... LOOK HAG IS AMAZING OKAY 😜 / Fractured Cowshed

    Doctor - The Game/ Blood Lodge

    Cannibal - Wreckers Yard/ Yamaoka Estate

    Freddy - Shelter Woods/ Temple of Purgation

    Pig - Lerys/ Blood Lodge

    Clown - The Game/ A LOT OF MAPS... I’ll go with Blood Lodge

    Spirit - Azarovs Resting Place/ Haddonfield

    Legion - The Game/ Temple of Purgation.. but also a lot of other maps

    Plague - Shelter Woods/ Haddonfield

    Ghostface - Lerys/ Thompson House

    Demogorgandoggongo - ?

    I did not include Hawkins because it is too new.

  • Trapper : MacMillan Estate/Rotten Fields or Blood Lodge

    Wraith : Lery's or Hawkins/Blood Lodge

    Hillbilly : Rotten Fields/Lery's or The Game

    Nurse : Autohaven Wreckers/Lery's or Rotten Fields

    Myers : MacMillan Estate/Rotten Fields

    Hag : The Game/Rotten Fields

    Huntress : Blood Lodge/Lery's or Haddonfield

    Doctor : The Game/Mother's Dwelling or Rotten Fields

    Cannibal : none/Haddonfield or Blood Lodge

    Freddy : Lery's or Hawkins Laboratory/Blood Lodge or Thompson House

    Pig : Lery's or Hawkins Laboratory/Rotten Fields

    Clown : Father Campbell's Chapel/The Game or Blood Lodge

    Spirit : Autohaven Wreckers/Haddonfield

    Legion : Father Campbell's Chapel or Lery's/ Mother's Dwelling or Rotten Fields

    Plague : Father Campbell's Chapel/Thompson House or Rotten Fields

    Ghost Face : MacMillan Estate or Hawkins Laboratory/Rotten Fields or Blood Lodge

    Demogorgon : Hawkins Laboratory ( maybe ? )/Rotten Fields ( maybe ? ).

  • To anyone saying that MacMillan is better for Trapper rather than Haddonfield being the best, yeah no. He can cut off the infinite, the patch where they fall down, he can trap narrow alleys and the only thing he lacks on the map is the map pressure, which can easily countered with some perks.

  • @Rydog said:

    Well, worst map is easy, it's Hawkins Laboratory for every killer and survivor.

    Hawkins is great for stealth killers like Myers, Ghostface and Pig.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    The worst: Haddonfield for almost all except the nurse

    Nuh uh. Nurse struggles on Haddonfield too. Very easy to be immersed and you have to absolutely 100% sweat. And I've got thousands hours.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/724487#Comment_724487

    Hawkins is great for stealth killers like Myers, Ghostface and Pig.

    It's a miserable map because of all the narrow corridors, wonky dead-ends, and endless noise. It constantly sounds like a bunch of people screaming inside of a vacuum cleaner. Even when I do well on this map, I don't enjoy it, because the design is so bad. Seriously, I hate Hawkins more than almost any other thing or mechanic in this game.

  • @Rydog said:

    Well, worst map is easy, it's Hawkins Laboratory for every killer and survivor.

    Horrible for survivors right now as people learn totem/generator location I agree (will change though) but horrible for killers?

    As Trapper/Hag I LOVE this map! I wish I had the offering on my Myers because I'll bet scratched mirror build is amazing on it.

    I also cannot wait to try impossible skillcheck Doctor on this map!

  • @Ihatelife said:

    The worst: Haddonfield for almost all except the nurse

    Nope, still a 💩 map

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/724529#Comment_724529

    Nuh uh. Nurse struggles on Haddonfield too. Very easy to be immersed and you have to absolutely 100% sweat. And I've got thousands hours.

    What about Hawkins?

  • @Rydog said:

    Well, worst map is easy, it's Hawkins Laboratory for every killer and survivor.

    Every killer and juker*. Nuance.

    Has an immersed red rank this map is AMAZING!

    I can literally be repairing a gen next to the killer and all the ambient sounds cover the gens repairs. Also it has so many cover to urban evasion around!

    Seriously jukers are being cry babies bc 1 map is good for something else than juking.

  • @Ihatelife

    Still trying to learn it. Too early to call horrible but not looking to be her best map by any means.

  • Rottenfields for everyone.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    The worst: Haddonfield for almost all except the nurse

    Haddonfield is fine for Demo. Demo's weakness is maps with corners everywhere with no long walls.

    So lerys or hawkins. Unless they just stick to the outside halls with straight shots but no one would against demo.