Consoles - Why do the Dev's not care

PS4, Lagging, frame drops, a match ends if playing survivor and the killer is immediately removed and shows as zero bloodpoints.

Bald heads

Kicks you out of lobbies

Stops searching for lobbies be itself


How much $$$ are the dev's getting from console players? I'd like to know. Are we just a cash cow while you only care about PC players?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727820#Comment_727820

    It's not though, and the reason you are "trusted" is becuase you probably brown nose on these forums.

    Frame rate is awful, trophies are bugged for months (medic), queues take 20 or so minutes at times and that's not including the fact people can't even get into lobbies. The devs silence on so many issues in a forum DEDICATED to ps4 is appauling, they just need to COMMUNICATE, that's all it takes, let us know if it's going to take a while and if thats the case then so be it, just tell us you know.

    It was working fine for me when I played, it is unhealthy how much I play dbd, not every trusted member even has a high post count your argument about me “brown nose these forums” is irrelevant. I couldn’t play today but until today I haven’t had any problems.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/730037#Comment_730037

    It was working fine for me when I played, it is unhealthy how much I play dbd, not every trusted member even has a high post count your argument about me “brown nose these forums” is irrelevant. I couldn’t play today but until today I haven’t had any problems.

    You are delusional, I've had to switch to pc because I legit cannot get games since the stranger things update at purple/red ranks, and as killer it takes even longer and lobbies can get stuck on 3 people and never fill up then time out.


    There are issues, and It's consistent between all my friends. I just want the game to work as it's fun to play. It sounds like you don't play console at all, and just came here to be a problem.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/730042#Comment_730042

    You are delusional, I've had to switch to pc because I legit cannot get games since the stranger things update at purple/red ranks, and as killer it takes even longer and lobbies can get stuck on 3 people and never fill up then time out.

    There are issues, and It's consistent between all my friends. I just want the game to work as it's fun to play. It sounds like you don't play console at all, and just came here to be a problem.

    It isn’t being delusional when I state the fact that everything has been fine for me until today, rank five on both sides.

    I’m on PS4, only person being a problem is the guy assuming things over a tag on a forum.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/729772#Comment_729772

    Really I played on Xbox and found no Bugs I don’t know what your seeing

    When I’m being chased by the killer and go to do a vault my character freezes then slow vaults even tho I’m holding down LB.

    When I’m being tunneled and I use my DS and try to run away my character is crouch walking so I have to crouch a couple times then run which is a complete waste of time.

    Sometimes I can’t heal and teammates can’t heal me.

    Pallet lag.

    LOBBY ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE FIXED STILL.

  • @ProfessorDunwich said:

    I switched from PS4 to PC but I can empathize. The lack of concern they have shown for console players is not cool.

    That was the plan since the beginning.

    I told everybody this once they announced the console port right after legacy stuff BUT NOBODY LISTENED!

  • At this point I feel so abused I'll take an acknowledgment. Some kind of customer service.


    "We're sorry! Working on a fix asap!"


    Anything is better than pretending not to see.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/729772#Comment_729772

    Really I played on Xbox and found no Bugs I don’t know what your seeing

    Now that's bait or your new...

  • Most likely new 😂 or isn’t a survivor main because these bugs don’t really affect killers

  • @AliXnm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/730683#Comment_730683

    Most likely new 😂 or isn’t a survivor main because these bugs don’t really affect killers

    Killer main at a guess

  • while game glitches can indeed be fixed and should be... don’t expect them to fix issues with the consoles that are not software related.

    and I do have to admit for as simple as this game is. It has issues most other games lack.

    also have to wonder... looking at you Cote...

    Who thought moving a 60 FPS game over to a 30 frame max machine was a good idea...

    also if ps5 doesn’t have a 2080 or = in it there just wasting peoples time

  • Man everyone is quick to jump to devs don't care. PS4 is just plagued with issues with any game that isn't made by a triple A company. It happens every time. Just how PS4 is. Buy an Xbox. Works fine on it.

  • @Tensor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726942#Comment_726942

    There hundreds of PS4 games, 20th etc is not bad

    Your posts reveal you PC favoritism

    its not 20th lol not even close look it up yourself.

  • I hate to say it, but Xbox for me hasn't had many issues. Matchmaking being my only gripe, but I don't have to face what PS4 players face. I hope your issues are resolved though, PS4 seems to get the short end of the stick...

  • They always did a balance patch just for pc users. An example is legion.

    In the upcoming nurse rework patch, they will also not care for console users.

    I'm sure they will kill the console's nurse users.

    The low console killer sensitivity issues that ps4 killer users have been demanding for over a year are still unresolved.

  • @chosun129 said:

    They always did a balance patch just for pc users. An example is legion.

    In the upcoming nurse rework patch, they will also not care for console users.

    I'm sure they will kill the console's nurse users.

    The low console killer sensitivity issues that ps4 killer users have been demanding for over a year are still unresolved.

    So, it's true that consoles are just for the sweet $$$ then

  • 4Q9QM3QS40EA.png

    This is what I've been told :/

  • "Still in the works"

    So....discussed and discarded I would imagine

  • The game has a heart attack when you gain bloodlust.

  • @LushyBunny said:

    Man everyone is quick to jump to devs don't care. PS4 is just plagued with issues with any game that isn't made by a triple A company. It happens every time. Just how PS4 is. Buy an Xbox. Works fine on it.

    Buy an Xbox? I'd rather deal with the bugs and lags on the PS4 😅

  • I'm on PS4 and while I'll see a bug here or there, it's rare and a good excuse for why I messed up.

  • Nobody seems to notice that BHVR just isnt good at fixing its problems. There are hundreds of memes and parodies for the "pretty good job so far" comment. BHVR has been keeping this game going for 3 years, and as far as I can tell, hasnt learned a damned thing. They fix these bugs here and create more bugs there, the problem is they keep going back and forth. It seems if the lobbies aren't broken my daily rituals are broken if the dailies work the lobbies don't.

  • Yeah it’s pretty sad , especially with how 30 FPS affects gameplay. It’s almost a different game in this regard . For instance, nurse doesn’t even have the same sensitivity when she’s actually blinking and 360’ing is way more viable for survivors because of the FPS and sensitivity issues. Not to mention the resolution needs to be adjusted in Darker areas. These are the biggest issues for console in my opinion.

  • @Tensor said:

    PS4, Lagging, frame drops, a match ends if playing survivor and the killer is immediately removed and shows as zero bloodpoints.

    Bald heads

    Kicks you out of lobbies

    Stops searching for lobbies be itself

    How much $$$ are the dev's getting from console players? I'd like to know. Are we just a cash cow while you only care about PC players?

    I agree with you except the part about the bald heads! I've seen wigs falling off during a match and that's embarrassing. However survivors need to take responsibility for that and start gluing their wigs down.

  • Here is a good one that made me stop playing killer


    FORCED WHIFFING

  • @Nicholas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/91849/consoles-why-do-the-devs-not-care

    I agree with you except the part about the bald heads! I've seen wigs falling off during a match and that's embarrassing. However survivors need to take responsibility for that and start gluing their wigs down.

    Lol

    At least the hair thing doesnt effect gameplay....Although...it is weird

  • @iBetClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/736176#Comment_736176

    Buy an Xbox? I'd rather deal with the bugs and lags on the PS4 😅

    Xbox doesn't seem to be plagued with a lot of issues though... not compared to the latter. I'd understand if you didn't want to lose your progress on PS4 though.

  • Xbox really doesn't have a lot of bugs compared to PS4. It suffers from the same thing though, which is framerate issues, sensitivity, and a bit of lag problems.

  • Tbh tho, pc has a lot of issues aswell. It's not like pc is perfect and bugfree. But I agree that ps4 is even worse. Imo you shouldn't look pc as standard, because it's not good on pc either.

  • Those issues aren't confined to consoles.

    PC has the exact same problems.

1 2 ›