Hawkins lab hate?
During this Bloodhunt, I wasted three Hawkins map offerings, and they never got refunded when somebody disconnected for the three times I tried to use them. It was just like when people were disconnecting for moris, is there really an issue with Hawkins? I think it's really fun as survivor. Anyone else?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
most people see it as extremely unbalanced. personally, i find it aesthetically pleasing, and tend to have fun on it. ive still hardly played on it, so i cant really say if its unbalanced for one side or the other. but i think its fun on both sides
I think it's really fun as survivor.
🤔🤔🤔
Idk, I played it whenever it came up.
If I'm running stealth or BL, it's a blast. If not, oof...
This map is bad for survivors and killers. It's bad for everyone and that's the reason why I like it, lol.
I usually have good games on both sides on Hawkins even when I’m being tunneled by the Clown or camped by baby Killers because of poop matchmaking. Hell my only bad Killer game was when I got unlucky enough to get it as The Hillbilly.
I actually love the map from a killers perspective since i dont play survivor. But it seems people on both sides dislike the map.
Survivors hate it because all the “unsafe” pallets, and Killers hate it because there are too many pallets go figure…
It's all fun and games until my M1 Killer has to chase someone on the catwalks.
I dont ever have an issue with the abundance of pallets. The only time i struggle is the survivors that end up having BL. I think people just havent really gotten used to knowing the difference between safe pallets and not. And I still get survivors that run into dead ends due to not being familiar with the map.
I can see all this hawkins lab hate dying down in a month or so and then everyones going to be complaining about how they should change it again for both sides for xyz reasons. Lol
I mean Hawkins lab is what? 1 of 3 indoor maps we have? So its much more congested even more so than The Game map and that one I feel the upstairs has more open space than downstairs.
It's one of my favorites maps as both sides. Really strong for stealth killers but I also think there are a ton of nooks and crannies for survivors to hide as well. I don't see why anyone would dislike it.
Also a lot of fan service to Stranger Things fans like myself.
I personally haven't really watched the show myself but the ambiance and atmosphere feels great.
I love the map. And I am sorry you lost your offerings. I don't think offerings get saved. I don't know why? Are they supposed to ? Because my offerings get used upon DC which sucks. I hope they fix that.
Thank god this happened to you, erase this map and its associated offerings off the face of the earth.
I hate Hawkins so much. It's a garbage map for survivors and killers, with ridiculous narrow corridors and dead ends and way too much noise.
It can have spirited, vigorous carnal relations with itself, as far as I am concerned.
They usually save if the game is canceled, people usually gets that confused when it isn’t still equipped for them after they back out. Now if the The Killer DCs they 100% do not save Unfortunately.
I actually thought about dc'ing every time i see the map only because of how ######### the framerates are as freddy on that map. I've seen 16 bit games play better than Hawkins and freddy
Love this as survivor. Love the feeeel.
Don't care if I lose chases, I play immersed anyway.
Can't lose a chase if you aren't in one.
Jukers are just being cry babies bc they have one map where they have to be sneaky and they are all starting to realize they just can't.
Just like when Lerys first came out lots of people "hated" the indoor aesthetic and maze-like layout.
Survivors found it difficult to find generators and some killers found it impossible to play their particular killer (ex: Billy/Huntress).
After some time (just like with Lerys) people will actually learn the map and get better at it but until then you will have to deal with the kids who can't be bothered to learn.
I love it as both survivor and killer