It doesn't have to be next chapter, but just vote for who you would want the most, and lets pretend BHVR had the power to get ANYONE so dont be shy.
Jason in dead by daylight and I can die with peace. 😍
Mr. Krabs of course
Candyman is not on that list. For shame.
Pumpkinhead please
Mr.Krabs would be at least A tier
@TragicSolitude said:Candyman is not on that list. For shame.
@TragicSolitude said:
Right
Above all.
What, no xenomorph?
Original.
@Awakey said:Original.
@Awakey said:
Obviously didn’t read the post
@ghostface_tryhard69 said:What, no xenomorph?
@ghostface_tryhard69 said:
There’s nothing you can really do with him maybe his with his tail for a longer hit? Don’t make sense to me.
it was either mr Krabs or a black Freddy Krueger wannabe. I chose to add mr krabs
@djsponge10 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/734415#Comment_734415Obviously didn’t read the post
@djsponge10 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/734415#Comment_734415
I did. I would despise all of those characters being added.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jason in dead by daylight and I can die with peace. 😍
Mr. Krabs of course
Candyman is not on that list. For shame.
Pumpkinhead please
Mr.Krabs would be at least A tier
Right
Above all.
What, no xenomorph?
Original.
Obviously didn’t read the post
There’s nothing you can really do with him maybe his with his tail for a longer hit? Don’t make sense to me.
it was either mr Krabs or a black Freddy Krueger wannabe. I chose to add mr krabs
I did. I would despise all of those characters being added.