New skin for plague and spirit
https://youtu.be/v2d-9OLkEqs
Hmm what do you think about idea to add new skin to plague and spirt (it will be a human form before those tragic events)
Comments
It wouldn't make sense.
Spirit alive would not be the haunting killer we know, Plague since she's not corrupted it wouldn't puke. Makes no sense, yet, we could see something similar with the Rift/Archive, like a skin linked with the killer backstory.
I think it would be cool.
I'd much rather just get a Hallowed Blight skin for each of them though.
Hmm yes I think about it that they won't be spooky with those skins but actually dbd isn't a horror game I mean you can find pink dwight in game soo why not normal plague
Pretty sure data miners found names of possible hallowed blight skins for plague, spirit, clown and nurse.
I saw those names just didn't think they reliably correlated with them. Hope so though
I mean if they were to do more Blight skins, there are only about 6 likely options.