Its over 4 months since the last Legion outfit came, I assume soon there will come a skin and I really hope more then only one, like a 4 skin collection maybe for every character in Legion? I would like to see a new susie and july skin oof
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
when the rework is live 🤣
I know somebody will say that
i did it so it don't get spam later ;)
1 skin in nearly 10 months is pretty sad tbh.
Neon Legion the only skin since December.
I would honestly be a bit upset if they released new Legion cosmetics without addressing their gameplay. They're currently a community laughingstock.
Look at Clown for example. Sure, he's gotten some pretty awesome cosmetics... but I don't care because he's still an awful killer.
legion is not even getting a hallowed blight event outfit for Halloween.
the only killers getting hallowed blight skins are nurse, hag, clown, spirit and plague.
rip
Where did you get that information?
data miners
Did they find anything for survivors?
Just goes to show they don’t give a damn.
nothing for survivors yet
No one did this yet sooo...
Soon™
just got updated, i was wrong, the skins are actually for Jake, hag, clown, spirit and plague.
Why Jake?
Why Clown?
because they're original characters and all original characters are getting hallowed blight outfits in the future?
Jake and Clown are literally extinct
no they're not lmao
Clown I have not seen since release of plague
Jake is a rare sight
I doubt i'll ever get Jake's face for Leatherface.
I get Jakes in at least 50% of my games.
I get jakes in 2% of my games
Must be fun having jakes face :(
Its over 4 months since the last Legion outfit came, I assume soon there will come a skin and I really hope more then only one, like a 4 skin collection maybe for every character in Legion? I would like to see a new susie and july skin oof