How does everyone feel about the Clown's bottle reload time?
So i'm quite a fan of the clown but one gripe I have with him is that it takes a long time to refill his bottles. Now, I know there are add-ons to fix this problem, and these add-ons are actually my go to build with him but I just feel without them the reload is a bit harsh. I know it would be there to make you decide whether to not refill and continue a chase, or whether to break off from the chase and refill but I feel that can hurt the Clown quite a lot.
I would really just like either:
- His recharge speed is a bit quicker by derfault
- He moves faster while he is reloading
I think either one of these would be a nice buff for the Clown but of course this is just my opinion. Let me know what you think!
Comments
I think it is fine as it is. If you're good with the bottles you won't need more than 4 to down a survivor.
If you're reloading that much during chases then you're wasting bottles and making bad throws. I don't think his reload time or speed needs adjusting.
Well, Clown is kinda self-sufficent, he doesn't need lockers to resupply his power, so he can still continue the chase (kinda). The reload time and slow walk is for balance purposes, that's for sure. But I agree, reloading without addons seems to take ages.
I would like to see slighty faster reload speed but only for 2 bottles per reload. Maybe as (un)common addon? Maybe as base mechanic?
I think it's fine as it is. It is nowhere near as punishing as the Huntress's Hatchets, and they're honestly better in a chase when used right, in my opinion.
As I see it, you're only supposed to reload after a chase ends, so it's acceptable to me.
Yeah, I mean I can get round the reload time with the add-ons I use for him so it doesn't bother me that much, I just wondered what everyone thought
It's pretty slow but I might be the only one that uses both reload addons.
2 second reloads, clink swish-swish-swish done.
Those addons together are awesome. The base power is pretty good on its own for me to not really see a point to add anything else to it except quicker bottles.