Killer DC'd, I got no BP and lost my Item
That's unusual. I know you're supposed to get BP when the Killer DC's. I didn't get the 5000 bonus for the DC and when I looked my BP count didn't change. Error Message I got was: "You have been disconnected from the host."
Is this another bug or did something happen with the hotfix.
Comments
maybe they unplugged thier Internet pretty sure you get absolutely nothing if they do it that way
There has been a ridiculous bug since 3.2.1 where as a Killer survivors will randomly disconnect from the game within a couple minutes of game start. To the survivors it says the killer disconnected, but the game is still ongoing with whichever survivors didn't disconnect.
I haven't been able to play a normal killer game since the patch.
I've gotten it a few times, after the stranger things chapter. Usually the killer is doing super poorly. They DC, and it basically eats your offering, bloodpoints, item, and time. Sometimes it only hits half the party when the killer DC's. I was in a SWF group once, the killer dc'd after they chased me for 5 gens straight. I kept my blood points, but my friend lost their stuff.
Bah there too many bugs with this latest chapter.
It's a headache.
I just had yesterday a game where a wraith dcd at the start of the game with 3 Party Streamers and one Gatou Cake (I didnt play in a 4man swf, 2 randoms was there) and then the Killer wrote under the profile of a friend "nice offerings lol". Thats pretty toxic, but it was still funny xD