Please for the love of god buff/rework mettle of man...
Back in its glory days mettle of man was a perk that allowed survivors to assert their dominance over m1 killers but present day it promotes suicide for an already situational advantage please devs I pray to you to fix this once godly perk.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I'd rather them remove the "broken" icon from No Mither first.
It used to be dum, you could tank like you had an epic armor and shield
Back in the day Mettle was ridiculously OP, even worse than DS. As the devs put it, it's either too strong or too weak. I'll take weak.
they made ash absolutely pointless to buy maybe they should buff all 3 perks
You pretty much shared why your request will be denied.
All they need to do is reduce protection hits to 2 or allow hooks to count and increase the amount to 4 tokens. I think either of those would be a decent change.