Source: quentintalks on Tumblr
Dont have anything but welcome back!!!
Source:Google
@PhantomMask20763 said:Dont have anything but welcome back!!!
@PhantomMask20763 said:
Eyyyy.
I forgot who you are 😂
Btw devs
Make it happen
@GrootDude said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/556/AO64K805C6BS.jpegSource:Google
@GrootDude said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/556/AO64K805C6BS.jpeg
Perfection
Love that Franklin’s Demise flashlight nice touch. 😁
Gladly!
@Chaddad2169 said:Btw devshttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/498/MU85ZG695E40.jpgMake it happen
@Chaddad2169 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/498/MU85ZG695E40.jpg
Damn why is he so hot all of a sudden?
@Mochan said:Gladly!https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/468/SQKE6CVNEL3S.png
@Mochan said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/468/SQKE6CVNEL3S.png
@FiftyCalReaper said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/721412#Comment_721412Damn why is he so hot all of a sudden?
@FiftyCalReaper said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/721412#Comment_721412
Cause it's Quentin.
Like the art?
Check out quentintalks on Tumblr, he does some really good work, he's an artist of an AMA for Quentin
Let's add more!
Here you go!
Advanced searchSearch Help Send feedback
I like all of them. It'll take forever to put up all of them.
And of course.
Feng Man.
Yes.
I don’t know who the artist is but I’ve always liked this one of David.
@Elk said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/999/NU308FUBHTK3.jpghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/882/9TFP89FQB8N0.jpghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/627/NOMCT1JAN032.jpghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/946/I7GHAJXT7AQD.jpg
@Elk said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/999/NU308FUBHTK3.jpg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/882/9TFP89FQB8N0.jpg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/627/NOMCT1JAN032.jpg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/946/I7GHAJXT7AQD.jpg
Huntress one is ######### adorable
^ by Koru-9 https://twitter.com/koru_9?lang=en
I couldn't find the sources for the second and third, if anyone else knows of them please tag it would you?
by XxAkaneUchihaxX (Deviant Art)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dont have anything but welcome back!!!
Source:Google
Eyyyy.
I forgot who you are 😂
Btw devs
Make it happen
Perfection
Love that Franklin’s Demise flashlight nice touch. 😁
Gladly!
Damn why is he so hot all of a sudden?
Cause it's Quentin.
Like the art?
Check out quentintalks on Tumblr, he does some really good work, he's an artist of an AMA for Quentin
Let's add more!
Here you go!
I like all of them. It'll take forever to put up all of them.
And of course.
Feng Man.
Yes.
I don’t know who the artist is but I’ve always liked this one of David.
Huntress one is ######### adorable
^ by Koru-9 https://twitter.com/koru_9?lang=en
I couldn't find the sources for the second and third, if anyone else knows of them please tag it would you?
by XxAkaneUchihaxX (Deviant Art)