My survivor tier list (personal preference)

I know I'm gonna trigger a lotta female mains. (Sorry but I just dont like them)

my-image.png


Tagged: Trusted

Comments


  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    Jeff should be at the top.

    Laurie should be right under Jeff.

    Nea shouldn't even be on the list because she's the entity.

    Other than that, the list is okay.

    From patch notes 3.3:

    -Fixed an issue where the character Nea wrongly appear on the survivor selection screen. She will now appear in the killer selection screen as was always intended.

  • @Mochan said:

    Tier List:

    S-Tier

    • Feng Min - because she's so cute!!! Bunny Feng Now please shut up and take my money.

    A-Tier

    • Laurie - Laurie mains tend to be great at looping the killer and are very competent players.
    • Dwight - Dwight player tend to play smart but have a tendency to DC sometimes when the match goes bad for them at the start of the game. Good at all typical survivor tasks and is usually considerate of teammates.
    • Ash - Ash players tend to be good at looping and you can rely on them to waste the killer's time.
    • Steve - Steve players are usually very good at the game and they usually take one for the team. His natural camou also makes him good as a stealth player.
    • Ace - tends to be great loopers and sometimes they'll bring a nice Open-Handed perk to boost my Bond. I give him two cheers.
    • Bill - one of the best teammates to have always has Borrowed Time and can be counted on for safe hook rescues.

    B-Tier

    • Jeff - Jeff players tend to be good players. Never had a Jeff sandbag me. Would be higher if only heweren't so big, hard to stealth with him.
    • Jane - Jane mains are similar to Jeff, tend to be good players but are lousy at stealth. Usually play well and for some reason I see a lot of them packing instaheals which they use on you.
    • Kate - Kate mains tend to be good at looping but also tend not to be team players. But she wears sexy outfits so I stare at her while she does gens and miss my skill checks.

    C-Tier

    • Meg - Meg players tend to be good at the game and know how to run the killer. But they usually dress in bright white flashy outfits and they usually don't know how to play like teamplayers.
    • Francis - tends to lonewolf, good at stealth, not a teamplayer usually but not a bad teammate all-in-all and tends to be reliable.
    • Tapp - Tapp is similar to Francis but is more team-oriented, I like playing with Tapps in my team.

    D-Tier

    • David - always runs around naked, loves to farm hooks and always plays dangerously. Sometimes is a good looper but usually messes up with his stupid heroics.
    • Jake - Usually plays like a David but has more tendency to be good at looping.
    • Nancy - Nancy players are similar to Claudettes for some reason and we all know she likes to hide in lockers. She puts Dwight to shame.

    F-Tier

    • Claudette - always hiding in the corner of the map, never does gens, when you're on the hook she's busy self-caring or hiding in a locker. She also sandbags and farms. Really good at bringing the killer to your gen. She is by far the worst teammate in general.
    • Nea - queen of sandbagging and usually just Crab walks the entire map, always plays it safe, never does gens in killer radius and generally annoying as a teammate.

    Omega-Tier

    • Quentin - not enough data Legendary Pokemon doesn't show up on my Pokedex. Will Reserve judgement.

    Small comment on Bill. If BT triggers, its not a safe unhook. :P

  • @PigNRun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/721880#Comment_721880

    Small comment on Bill. If BT triggers, its not a safe unhook. :P

    Safe enough for me! I lived. :D

  • @Mochan said:

    Tier List:

    S-Tier

    • Feng Min - because she's so cute!!! Bunny Feng Now please shut up and take my money.

    A-Tier

    • Laurie - Laurie mains tend to be great at looping the killer and are very competent players.
    • Dwight - Dwight player tend to play smart but have a tendency to DC sometimes when the match goes bad for them at the start of the game. Good at all typical survivor tasks and is usually considerate of teammates.
    • Ash - Ash players tend to be good at looping and you can rely on them to waste the killer's time.
    • Steve - Steve players are usually very good at the game and they usually take one for the team. His natural camou also makes him good as a stealth player.
    • Ace - tends to be great loopers and sometimes they'll bring a nice Open-Handed perk to boost my Bond. I give him two cheers.
    • Bill - one of the best teammates to have always has Borrowed Time and can be counted on for safe hook rescues.

    B-Tier

    • Jeff - Jeff players tend to be good players. Never had a Jeff sandbag me. Would be higher if only heweren't so big, hard to stealth with him.
    • Jane - Jane mains are similar to Jeff, tend to be good players but are lousy at stealth. Usually play well and for some reason I see a lot of them packing instaheals which they use on you.
    • Kate - Kate mains tend to be good at looping but also tend not to be team players. But she wears sexy outfits so I stare at her while she does gens and miss my skill checks.

    C-Tier

    • Meg - Meg players tend to be good at the game and know how to run the killer. But they usually dress in bright white flashy outfits and they usually don't know how to play like teamplayers.
    • Francis - tends to lonewolf, good at stealth, not a teamplayer usually but not a bad teammate all-in-all and tends to be reliable.
    • Tapp - Tapp is similar to Francis but is more team-oriented, I like playing with Tapps in my team.

    D-Tier

    • David - always runs around naked, loves to farm hooks and always plays dangerously. Sometimes is a good looper but usually messes up with his stupid heroics.
    • Jake - Usually plays like a David but has more tendency to be good at looping.
    • Nancy - Nancy players are similar to Claudettes for some reason and we all know she likes to hide in lockers. She puts Dwight to shame.

    F-Tier

    • Claudette - always hiding in the corner of the map, never does gens, when you're on the hook she's busy self-caring or hiding in a locker. She also sandbags and farms. Really good at bringing the killer to your gen. She is by far the worst teammate in general.
    • Nea - queen of sandbagging and usually just Crab walks the entire map, always plays it safe, never does gens in killer radius and generally annoying as a teammate.

    Omega-Tier

    • Quentin - not enough data Legendary Pokemon doesn't show up on my Pokedex. Will Reserve judgement.

    Iโ€™m a Claudette main but I sound like a Laurie main.๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    I know I'm gonna trigger a lotta female mains. (Sorry but I just dont like them)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/278/ZZW1HWQATCY6.png

    Did this guy just say Quentin is better than Nea?


    image.gif
  • @kate_best_girl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/721579#Comment_721579

    I agree with Meg cause she looks like a crackhead but leave Claudette and Kate alone they never did anything

    Claudette and Kate are played by the most brain dead players, I don't like their style of cosmetics. And Kate is the most annoying piece of trash in the game

  • @Mert_MK said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/056/SNXFA96NKLCW.png

    Nancy in A and Steve probably C tier

    Don't @ me.

    You're the opposite of me...

    All the females at the top and males at the bottom.

    I just don't get some people

    Screenshot_20190917-221242_Snapchat.jpg


  • @thesuicidefox said:

    What do you have against Kate though?

    I hate her voice, I hate her face, I hate almost all players that play her because they waste pallets and never look behind themselves, I hate her cosmetics...

    You get what I mean?

  • Yep. Personally I've never liked her and never really played her, and she also has one of my least favourite perks in the game.

    Urban Immersion

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    I know I'm gonna trigger a lotta female mains. (Sorry but I just dont like them)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/278/ZZW1HWQATCY6.png

    My blendette on D?

    I hate you more now ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @GrootDude said:

    S: Claudette, Meg and Nea.

    A:Jake,Dwight and Feng.

    B:Laurie, Ace, Jane and Kate.

    C:Nancy, Steve, Adam, Tapp, Quentin and Bill.

    D:Jeff and Ash.

    What are we basing your tier list off Groot

    Perks? Cosmetics? Personal Opinion? The Community Mains and the Behavior?

  • My favourite is Quentin obviously!

  • @Pulsar said:

    Yes, I really hate Claudette's.

    First ever game as Killer, I got hit by a 4-man immersed Claudette squad with flashlights and insta-heals. I was playing Wraith.

    *sad bing bong noises

    Oof. That's when you learn to dodge lobbies.

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    I know I'm gonna trigger a lotta female mains. (Sorry but I just dont like them)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/278/ZZW1HWQATCY6.png

    "Sorry, I just don't like women!"

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/721327#Comment_721327

    What are we basing your tier list off Groot

    Perks? Cosmetics? Personal Opinion? The Community Mains and the Behavior?

    Facts. :P

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    I know I'm gonna trigger a lotta female mains. (Sorry but I just dont like them)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/278/ZZW1HWQATCY6.png

    So is this a Tier list based on who you personally like or what you believe to be the better strategic/meta characters?

    *I get its all just for fun, but all the female characters have smaller models which makes them instantly above the males due to hiding/getting hit*

  • I don't think I've ever seen someone hate Kate with such passion. Poor Kate.

  • D:

    Ur a terrible person she clearly is the cutest, has the best perks for new people, best cosmetic, and isn't claudette xD

  • @Ringy01 said:

    I don't think I've ever seen someone hate Kate with such passion. Poor Kate.

    At least he has some humour...

    Know him a bit :p

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727161#Comment_727161

    D:

    Ur a terrible person she clearly is the cutest, has the best perks for new people, best cosmetic, and isn't claudette xD

    Jake Park is the cutest!

  • My Survivor Tier List:


    S: Laurie, Claudette, Meg and Nea.

    A: Dwight, Tapp, Feng, Adam, and Bill.

    B: Jake, Ace, and Jane

    C: Nancy and Steve

    D: Jeff, Ash, Quentin, and Kate.


    -Shrugs- and Yes I might be Biased with Laurie... a tinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy bit...

1 2 โ€บ