Which licensed survivor do you main?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
None. #jakelivesmatter
This poll was originally which survivor do you main, but apparently you can only have a maximum of ten slots so I couldn't fit all the survivors 😭
She isn’t my absolute main but she is the main licensed survivor I play.
Fair enough.
Laurie is my only female survivor that I've prestiged lol, I like my males
This is exactly how I found out.😂
I have Dwight, David and Jake at P3, Ace at P1 and Laurie,Nea, Feng, Claudette and Meg at P3.
I have Dwight, Bill, Quentin, Tapp, Adam, Jeff and Ash P3.
I have Jake and Steve P2 (Steve will be p3 soon).
And I have David and Laurie P1
I’m working on Ace getting p3 soon, I plan on p3ing every survivor eventually.
I don't have the time to dedicate myself to that lol. I'm just lazy
Video games are my life! 🤣
Also @NMCKE
Not my main, but Tapp is a beast.
I don’t main her, but Nancy would probably be my choice if I had to select a licensed Survivor.
Ash and Kate are my main survivors and the only two I've P3'd. One guy and one girl. Unless I one day somehow have all the killers P3'd, they'll probably remain the only two prestiged survivors.
Same, I'm just lazy. I'm only gonna get all perks on Quentin, Steve, Ash and Tapp lol.
After I finish getting Steve to p3 50 (currently p2 28) I'm gonna start on Quentin, then Tapp, then Ash, then Steve. Then I'll be set until the next survivor comes out.
Also we're talking to each other on like 3 different discussions 😂
I have every perk on Claudette but I’m not using perks rn. Yes we are.🤣
#jakelivesmatter
I main Feng, but licenced is Laurie. She is the only one that i prestiged.
Nancy is my favourite <3 Amazing perks for solo players, but useless for SWF :)
I currently have Ash & Quentin levelled the most of all of them, but am working toward grinding Scooper Trooper Steve up to P3 Max! Just waiting on his Tunnel Raider cosmetic set, with Sunnies (optional bandana face mask) which we all need!
Most definitely need that tunnel raider outfit my guy!!! And you have Quentin and Ash leveled up?!! You're my brother from another mother
Hell yeah.
Ahoy Ladies :)
Honestly... I mainly do Feng Mei and Claudette hehe
Laurie is the only Licensed Survivor who I main officially. (Got her to P2 [Almost P3 but eh I like P2 more...]) Plus all of those who picked Nancy, If I see a Nancy in any of my games as killer... Just know she always dies first or second ;)
(As killer I save Laurie for Last always... 😉)
Ace. I did try switching over to Ash when he released because I'm a huge Evil Dead fan and I tried Jeff for a short period but they weren't the same as the Ace.
Also, I wanted to test something. Chose ash on the poll after posting to see if it would update my comment. It doesn't.