Resilience/Spine Chill Combo
If I combine these two, will I get up to 15% vault speed?
I've asked this before but was given several different responses without a definite answer.
If I combine these two, will I get up to 15% vault speed?
I've asked this before but was given several different responses without a definite answer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it does,atleast for me from what i can see and feel
I don't think it's really been confirmed either way.
I think there's a video of Aaronplays where he demonstrates this combo quite nicely.
yeah you will it can definitely wave your life
Yes, it will increase it by 15%.
As of today, no. Spine chill was nerfed because this combo was abused. Spinechill no longer gives its speed on vaults. Resilience, however, does still affect vaulting by its normal amount. They don't stack.
@Djohn Patch Notes on the nerf or at least the time period were it occurred? I would like to read about the change.
@SinfulHarlot
I believe it was shadow removed.
@Mr_K So noone really knows then...
No, we know. Survivors know.
@Mr_K I mean they can't know definitely without patchnotes, and if it was something we could feel out I wouldn't get so many mixed responses.
Some people run on old infomation or bad information. Like unlocking adapt with ruthless was possible.
Simple test you can do. Run Spine chill and see if you vault faster.
But the info that it was removed was from a Dev during one of their own live streams.
@Mr_K Not trying to be bothersome,but do you know which live stream or atleast season the stream was live?
Believe the Dev was McLean.
Idk when or what stream it was.