Yes, Spirit is not a zombie. She's, and I know you'll find this hard to believe, a SPIRIT.
Plague is also essentially undead, Freddy is a dream demon, and by extension undead, Nurse is most certainly a ghost of sorts, and if Hag isn't undead, then what is she?
Nurse, Hag, Pig, and, despite your insistence to the contrary, Spirit are all undead already.
So, why not add more?
Nurse is not really dead, she was heavily injured but was alive. Hag turned himself into some kind of monster when she draw that seal. Pig... I don't think it's really dead. She took a bullet but perhaps the Entity saved her? Spirit is not technically an undead because she is not alive anymore, it's just her spirit or her soul if you want to look that way. So, technically she is dead, just her spirit is "alive" but she is dead.
You know, prior to the Demogorgon, I probably would have said no, but now since it establishes the precedent that the Killer does not necessarily need to be human, I could see and undead Killer being added. I am interested in what they could be.
Isn't spirit literally classified as undead? Since she's literally dead... and a spirit... Same with The Plague and The Hag, they both died and are now considered undead...
Nurse is not really dead, she was heavily injured but was alive. Hag turned himself into some kind of monster when she draw that seal. Pig... I don't think it's really dead. She took a bullet but perhaps the Entity saved her? Spirit is not technically an undead because she is not alive anymore, it's just her spirit or her soul if you want to look that way. So, technically she is dead, just her spirit is "alive" but she is dead.
Dude, not alive is the literal definition of dead.
Hag, spirit, and plague, are technically all undead, so I don't see why not. However we kinda already have these characters so what could you do differently?
Hag, spirit, and plague, are technically all undead, so I don't see why not. However we kinda already have these characters so what could you do differently?
I am making a chapter for it in Fan-Made right now actually :D
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn’t care, as long as it’s fun to face.
Sure why not.
Nurse, Hag, Pig, and, despite your insistence to the contrary, Spirit are all undead already.
So, why not add more?
Yes, Spirit is not a zombie. She's, and I know you'll find this hard to believe, a SPIRIT.
Plague is also essentially undead, Freddy is a dream demon, and by extension undead, Nurse is most certainly a ghost of sorts, and if Hag isn't undead, then what is she?
So yeah, throw a zombie into the mix.
Bring some Romero in this game
Nurse is not really dead, she was heavily injured but was alive. Hag turned himself into some kind of monster when she draw that seal. Pig... I don't think it's really dead. She took a bullet but perhaps the Entity saved her? Spirit is not technically an undead because she is not alive anymore, it's just her spirit or her soul if you want to look that way. So, technically she is dead, just her spirit is "alive" but she is dead.
Evil Ash from Army of Darkness Xx
You know, prior to the Demogorgon, I probably would have said no, but now since it establishes the precedent that the Killer does not necessarily need to be human, I could see and undead Killer being added. I am interested in what they could be.
More variety, they won't stop making dlc so why not i guess.
Plus it would be original and maaaaybbbeee have homage to the creator of Zombies, Romero
i mean...
neptunes failure pretty much does that already, so why not? xD
I would love a creepy old knight from middle ages <3
Isn't spirit literally classified as undead? Since she's literally dead... and a spirit... Same with The Plague and The Hag, they both died and are now considered undead...
Dude, not alive is the literal definition of dead.
C'mon.
Well all Killers and Survivors are already dead so xD
Hag, spirit, and plague, are technically all undead, so I don't see why not. However we kinda already have these characters so what could you do differently?
I am making a chapter for it in Fan-Made right now actually :D
Yes
Cross-game With RE
Killer : Nemesis
Survivor : jill
I know, I would love that one smart zombie from Land Of The Dead.
Something like a lich would be really cool