Anyone who thinks survivors need to be nerfed has the wrong idea. Half has to do with the map and the other half is how skilled that person is.
Also, most killers don't need a nerf, it's more of some players killing style make it unfair and not a very fun match to play. There are only two killers that need and overhaul, one can teleport through anything and the other is completely and utterly invisible. No distorted outline, no thumping footsteps, absolutely no delay between reappearance and M1, just entirely invisible.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Neither. Bug fixes.
I vote for none :v
I'd like an option for "Map Fixes" because i genuinely think that's the reason for most of the imbalance in this game.
Neither
I like the balance where it's at as well.
Anyone who thinks survivors need to be nerfed has the wrong idea. Half has to do with the map and the other half is how skilled that person is.
Also, most killers don't need a nerf, it's more of some players killing style make it unfair and not a very fun match to play. There are only two killers that need and overhaul, one can teleport through anything and the other is completely and utterly invisible. No distorted outline, no thumping footsteps, absolutely no delay between reappearance and M1, just entirely invisible.
Neither
Both sides need buffs and nerfs, but I think mori and instead heals need massive changes. :)
I honestly don't have a problem with either.
Me too, but I feel like they are too game changing for the lack of skill input to activate them. :(
Btw, off-topic, I'm going to try and spend some quality time with you soonTM. ๐
I know I have a long week ahead of me so probably the weekend.
Yeah, I understand how people have an issue with those items. I just don't because it never gets to the point of using them against me.
Yeah, I hardly face an insta-heals and mori are more common than insta-heals, but not enough to bother me personally. :)
Nothing.
Agreed
how about both
โฌ Neither
I don't think any
Neither
They are pretty balanced rn
The poll I ran shows there are more killer mains on the forums so any of these kinds of polls will be biased towards killers. Git gud
Buffs for weak killers.
We should focus on buffing weaker characters/perks and fixing bugs imo.
I would say neither, instead buff the lower end killers so they have around the same viability as Billy.