How to spell "Entitled"

image.png

DCs straight after they run in a locker and the Killer waits the whole minute to grab them out. Because screw realizing your team is doing a huge amount of gens in that time, it's all about YOU lol - to top it off, they're running full on meta so they must think they're amazing

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Probably trying to hide shame in that locker... the shame of being un able to handle a defeat gracefully and be a good sport.. But seems to happen alot hopefully you didn't lose out on you bbq stack or anything.

    Props to you guys out there that can handle the game but it's very few and far between sadly.

    🐷💖

  • @Darkskies said:

    Probably trying to hide shame in that locker... the shame of being un able to handle a defeat gracefully and be a good sport.. But seems to happen alot hopefully you didn't lose out on you bbq stack or anything.

    Props to you guys out there that can handle the game but it's very few and far between sadly.

    🐷💖

    I was one of the SURVIVORS LUL. Just hate it when teammates let me down

  • I like waiting the minute to slap them back on the hook. You get so many DC's once they realize they're not getting a free escape. It's hilarious.

  • If they goin a locker instead of letting me slug them, I actually tunnel them since they’re so dead set on dsing me, unless I’m Trapper, I’ll trap the locker.😂

  • @GrootDude said:

    If they goin a locker instead of letting me slug them, I actually tunnel them since they’re so dead set on dsing me, unless I’m Trapper, I’ll trap the locker.😂

    Toxic!

    @VESSEL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/718901#Comment_718901

    I was one of the SURVIVORS LUL. Just hate it when teammates let me down

    Ah my days sorry man at least you know better props where due

  • @ThxForFacecamping said:

    I hate how alot of survivors feel they need to run the four best perks in the game.

    Eh, I can't fault someone for wanting to go the meta route. It's what I would try to do if I wasn't busy memin' around.

  • Oof, RIP cake.

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    E.

    N.

    T.

    I.

    T.

    L.

    E.

    D.

    Thank you. I was having trouble with my homework

  • @Skylanxer said:

    I use: Balanced Landing, Adrenaline, Decisive Strike, and Inner Strength. Am I a tryhard when I only come with perks and no items? lol I mean the guy was entitled, but don't label everyone who uses meta perks for killer or survivor as tryhard.

    Could be worse, could use one of the many purple items + Red add-ons for survivors, could use one of the many Mori or red add-ons to make my killer have a free 4k. Let people play whatever perks they want, it is proven to work well.

    It was mainly for the DC. If someone played normally and took a loss with these perks it wouldn't annoy me at all. But in the context it's more noticeable for the stereotype. I run Spine Chill, WGLF, Sprint Burst and Urban Evasion. I don't expect anyone to have a go at my perks if I've played normally unless they're 110% salty 'cause they lost

  • here's how u spell entitled:

    C L A U D E T T E M A I N S

  • No problem. Just answering the question

  • @yeet said:

    here's how u spell entitled:

    C L A U D E T T E M A I N S

    I am not entitled! D:

  • @GrootDude said:

    If they goin a locker instead of letting me slug them, I actually tunnel them since they’re so dead set on dsing me, unless I’m Trapper, I’ll trap the locker.😂

    It doesn't happen often but it's so hilarious when that happens


    It's like "Okay tough guy, try and get out of that" Even in a SWF you can use him as bait to get another survivor


    Since at this point you've completely taken a survivor out of the game