If you want the game to be playable during the Blood Hunt and with all the MM issues...
be decent
I spent 30 minutes waiting to play each game I started up the other day, and there was only one match where a survivor didn’t DC on the offering screen and boot everyone back to matchmaking. I assume because I was bringing mories, but I was only bringing them for a challenge.
And if you’re bringing mories, prayer beads, iridescent heads, and ######### like that just to ruin every bodies fun, you’re a dickhead.
Comments
Listen, not everyone dc on loading screen cuz of a hidden offering. To many times the match get canceled without any offerings used. The game is just buggy in terms of loading into the match
Yeah I don't think it's the mori's(although those guys are dicks). Matchmaking and games are weird and buggy right now. Idk whats happening. Had a doctor DC as soon as he hooked me last night.
Happened to me aswell, dbd is a broken mess atm. So many bugs, EGC timer desync is a tilt machine aswell
tbh I didn't even wait a minute as playing killer boom 4 survivors i did struggle to find a match as survivor
I have yet to have the EGC timer bug out on me *fingers crossed*. I've seen videos though and that would make me rage soooo hard.
I like my yoinks.
It gives me points and fun factors.
Oh I didn’t realize that was a thing. I can’t play survivor cause Nat type fuckery
I suck at using the power in chase. Yoinks are all I have!
After waiting 15 minutes i finally entered a game with a rank 16 and rank 18 survivor, i'm rank 5. Then a rank 4 entered. We had to literally carry the entire match getting chased by the killer (rank 8 btw). I love this matchmaking.
It takes some time to learn.