i was watching it, against spirit...he got hit, he ran away spirit went else where....he then healed, went about his business, hit, then hooked and dead?? o.O
Couldn't have been any worse than the poor Survivor I just had on Haddonfield. I gave him a nice party hat, never saw him again afterward and he died. 😔
Couldn't have been any worse than the poor Survivor I just had on Haddonfield. I gave him a nice party hat, never saw him again afterward and he died. 😔
OMG we call them party hats too! LOL but i aren't sure what happened to Mr Mushwin
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i just ate a big mac
i was watching it, against spirit...he got hit, he ran away spirit went else where....he then healed, went about his business, hit, then hooked and dead?? o.O
Mcds is gross, no how much workers sauce is in that! lol
how dare u insult mcdonalds, perish u foolish mortal
Couldn't have been any worse than the poor Survivor I just had on Haddonfield. I gave him a nice party hat, never saw him again afterward and he died. 😔
okay if you ain't gonna make a comment about the topic then go take yourself and your mice burgers elsewhere
OMG we call them party hats too! LOL but i aren't sure what happened to Mr Mushwin
Was he the last survivor? If not then I don’t know what happened.
No there was three still people left in the game.
Then I don’t know what happened.