Now I understand why people don't want more Double evens.
Literally every survivor game is same. Either you got YOLO saved and rapidly die, earning nothing. Or killer hard camps so even if you survive you can't earn anything.
And killer lobbies way too long to wait for and might have crash during loading screen, or worse "All farm or none" type of players came in and d/c if you don't farm.
It is borderline impossible to have a normal gameplay.
I can't imagine having more events like these.
Comments
I've been doing just fine actually as Killer... I haven't gotten a single DC yet.
Yet.
Personally I'd like Double Blood Points to be base, instead of an event. Too many perks to get and prestiges for tons of characters for the standard amount of blood points we do have.
But most of my event it hasn't been all that bad. Outside of a Ghostface who I couldn't break out of stealth smacking me as survivor with his insta down. And then camping me and tunneling me when no one had Borrowed time, and I didn't have decisive.
Didn't know queue times were that bad. I'm sure you will find a lobby soon. Hang in there! ๐ค
What?
This is my solo survivor build for red ranks as of the DB event:
Deliverance
DS
Unbreakable
Adrenaline
It's worked great, never used DS so much in a short amount of games. Adrenaline comes in clutch to save you as well.
Aren't you having issues finding a game?
๐ค
Double bp events aren't worth it. You don't earn that much more bloodpoints because of longer queue times (as killer, if you just want to play killer you'll have to wait loooong), players either tryharding or trying to farm.
I honestly just want to play the game.
I hope this is gonna be the last event in this year. This completely destroyed the game for me as the solo survivor.
Where did I say that? My games have been decent times of about 1 or 2 minutes. 3 at worse.
My bad. I took survivors not DCing in your games to be from not being able to play a match.
Simple misunderstanding. ๐
No problemo.
Except for Deliverance it's my built too. Deliverance becomes unnecessary at these events because 4 out of 5 times you will get YOLO saved and can't use it anyways.
DS is kind of useful, since most of the killers expect you having it and slug you anyways.
Unbreakable is good to counter that,
Adrenaline kind of useless for me right now cause most of the games I have end before gates powered.