Guilty Pleasure perks

What are your guilty pleasure perks (perks that people don’t really use or say that are trash, waste of a perk slot, not meta, etc.) This can apply to both killer or survivor perks.

For killer I would say Lightborn. It’s very situational and it’s not the most powerful perk but I cannot deny that I do get a good feeling when I hit people who are trying real hard to blind me.

For Survivor I would say Stakeout. I don’t play survivor as much as I do killer so my skill check game mainly consist of good skill checks and maybe one or to great skill checks if I’m lucky. So I like this perk because it gives you the value of a great skill check by hitting a good skill check. Plus I usually play super immersed (because I suck with chases) so I can gain stacks easily.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Mad Grit. That + Agitation + Iron Grasp = fun times had by all

  • @SulfonicFaun52 said:

    What are your guilty pleasure perks (perks that people don’t really use or say that are trash, waste of a perk slot, not meta, etc.) This can apply to both killer or survivor perks.

    For killer I would say Lightborn. It’s very situational and it’s not the most powerful perk but I cannot deny that I do get a good feeling when I hit people who are trying real hard to blind me.

    For Survivor I would say Stakeout. I don’t play survivor as much as I do killer so my skill check game mainly consist of good skill checks and maybe one or to great skill checks if I’m lucky. So I like this perk because it gives you the value of a great skill check by hitting a good skill check. Plus I usually play super immersed (because I suck with chases) so I can gain stacks easily.

    I also succ with chases so I play immersed too. You and me bro.


    I may not have one yet, but I feel like it's gonna be Sole Survivor. Since I'm anti-altruistic 80% of the time, most people will die. I guess I just enjoy running it to confuse Killers. I don't own it yet, but that won't stop me from prioritizing it.

  • For Survivor, I surprisingly really like Dark Sense.

    For Killer, I know it's super boring but I do quite enjoy Shadowborne.

  • I've always loved Small Game. I prefer totem hunting to M1 slogs, even when there's not a Ruin. That's also why I prefer maps for objective points :P

    I've also always had a soft spot for Devour Hope, despite never protecting it. I get that it's a more regular thing for some, but it's just a thrill when it goes off in a build that otherwise ignores it.

  • @Toxicboii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/90786/guilty-pleasure-perks

    I also succ with chases so I play immersed too. You and me bro.

    I may not have one yet, but I feel like it's gonna be Sole Survivor. Since I'm anti-altruistic 80% of the time, most people will die. I guess I just enjoy running it to confuse Killers. I don't own it yet, but that won't stop me from prioritizing it.

    Yeah I feel ya bro. The killer can’t kill you if they can’t find you.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    For Survivor, I surprisingly really like Dark Sense.

    For Killer, I know it's super boring but I do quite enjoy Shadowborne.

    I can agree to Dark Sense, but I only really use Shadowborne on the stalking killers.

  • @SulfonicFaun52 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/715115#Comment_715115

    Yeah I feel ya bro. The killer can’t kill you if they can’t find you.

    Can't hit what ain't there.

  • My profile picture.

  • for survivor i'd say Alert. I don't use it much but every time I do use it, I really enjoy playing with it.

  • Franklin's Demise.

    Taking away an item a survivor brought in always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

  • As killer i like huntress lullaby thought i rarely use it since it is known most instantly

    Survivor i rarely play as but pharmacy

  • I have a huge love for all of Ace's perks! I know on their own or not purple theyre kinda mediocre but somethin about up the ante + slippery meat calls to me.

    Oh and when i first started playing i really like deja vu since o was bad at finding gennys, since then ive upgraded to detectives hunch