The Legion, my next killer to go

Hello there,

I am about to level the Legion, one of my last remaining Killers i have not even on 50.

So, here i am and ask the Advanced Legion players what

a) Perks / Builds you like most

b) his best Addons are..

Thanks in advance & Kind regards

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • Thanatophobia is an amazing perk for them, so mix that with DL and you can create havoc

  • I like to use Bamboozle.

  • Not really an advanced legion player...but here's my input.

    1)Thanatophobia, dying light, sloppy butcher, monitor and abuse, save the best for last, pop goes the weasel and murse's calling are all great perks on them.

    2) Idk... I like faster recharge and frenzy time

  • I play Legion a fair bit. I haven't changed Her (I only play Susie) set-up in a LONG time, but for me I have to have Spirit Fury and Stridor, they help me,out so much. I alwaysbuse BBQ if I can, tracking and extra BPs (ugh dat grind) and atm using Ruin for the 4th Perk slot, but at some point wanna switch it out.


    No idea on add-ons, I usually go with reduction to the cooldown for their ability

  • Ruin, PGTW, BBQ and Bamboozle.

    PGTW, Sloppy, Thana, Dying Light.

    Best add-ons?

    The pins will be great after the rework.

    For now, any of the power extensions, any of the mix-tapes and the power recharge speed one's.

  • Dying Light + Thana = mua <3

  • @Pulsar said:

    Ruin, PGTW, BBQ and Bamboozle.

    PGTW, Sloppy, Thana, Dying Light.

    Best add-ons?

    The pins will be great after the rework.

    For now, any of the power extensions, any of the mix-tapes and the power recharge speed one's.

    "Pins will be great after rework."

    Wait, pins are gonna be changed?

  • @Toxicboii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/714910#Comment_714910

    "Pins will be great after rework."

    Wait, pins are gonna be changed?

    Legion is on the line for an addon rework. (Nurse is gonna be first, don't know who comes after, but legion is there)

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/714919#Comment_714919

    Legion is on the line for an addon rework. (Nurse is gonna be first, don't know who comes after, but legion is there)

    How do you know zis? I didn't see or hear them mentioning legion.

  • Build: Thana, Dying Light, Ruin, and BBQ or Pop.


    Add-ons: Button and one of the duration add-ons or Frank's Mixtape.


    If people don't DC like crazy, you'll snowball hard with this.

  • @Toxicboii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/714910#Comment_714910

    "Pins will be great after rework."

    Wait, pins are gonna be changed?

    Yes, pins are going to be changed. I have heard that they will apply the status affects on 1 hit, instead of 2. Not sure if that's confirmed though.

    Edit: They spoke about this in the same stream that they addressed Nurse and her add-ons, though it was a passing mention.

  • Thanks a lot for the Input so far <3

    As i can see from your suggestions, there seems to be no outstandingly good addon, so i will go for a mix of the whole lot.

    For my first Build i will go for

    • Thanatophobia
    • BBQ
    • Ruin / Pop
    • Dying Light

    Any other suggestions?

  • @Toxicboii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/714923#Comment_714923

    How do you know zis? I didn't see or hear them mentioning legion.

    They commented that in another thread... don't really know which one

  • Depends on what is your playstyle.


    Personally there are 2 builds working pretty well.


    Ultimate slowdown : Ruin / Thana / Dying light / Bbq (if you want points) or Nurses calling to keep a track on healing survivors.


    Legion Machine : Enduring / Spirit fury / Ruin / Bbq or Save the best for last. It works pretty well combined with the ultra rare pallet breaker addon, but be aware you'll see all "auras" while in Frenzy since your heartbeat covers the whole map. So you have to kind of feel the distance, and assume if it is or not a good decision to chain feral frenzy.


    Legion jumper : Fire up / Bamboozle / Ruin / Enduring or BBq


    For addons, go for the "time reducing for power usage" or self heal action to add some slow down. Basically the rest is thrash.

  • I personally use perks such Ruin+PGTW+Thanatophobia and Sloppy Butcher, but you can swap Sloppy with BBQ if you want. Also Dying Light is good replacement for Ruin now so you can swap it too.

    When it comes to addons they are… meh. His best addons are stolen sketch book and Ir button and make so good combo. But tbh, you will learn to be better Legion playing without addons. It will be hard sometimes, but it will be needed to judge correctly distance and time left of FF, so you will make better use of FF.

  • The most popular build atm is the slow down build with tana + sloppy but if you play against good loopers, then its a pain in the ass, this build works on low ranks where survivors dont really know what to do.

    On higher ranks with decent to good survivors you need a anti chase build, such as enduring + spirit fury, or bamboozle or brutal. Enduring over all is one of the best perks on Legion because you try to block survivors on pallets and sometimes there can stun you in your frenzy, with enduring its just a 1-2 sec stun instead of a 5sec fatigue stun from the frenzy.

  • Hey there! If you need any help learning Legion, why not give my guide a try? <3

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84046/how-to-play-the-legion#latest

  • Thanks for all your amazing input. I read everything and i will try out all i can, as long as i get the perks, which should happen sooner or later.

    @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    Hey there! If you need any help learning Legion, why not give my guide a try? <3

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84046/how-to-play-the-legion#latest

    I will, thank you very much.