Red Rank Survivor Queue Time
Any other red rank survivor also experiencing extremely slow queue times after the hot fix?
I am in the EU and I think the wait was around 10 minutes for my R1 Survivor. A lot of the time the Killers ping was bad, or I had an unknown error and it kicked me back to the main screen.
I am curious if anyone else is having this happen now.
Comments
Now it's your time to suffer.
I wouldn’t call it suffering. I am just watching streams or browsing the web lol. A little extreme to call it suffering.
Suffering from long wait times i ment.
It isn’t a huge deal. I am only concerned for lost time during 2X BP. If it is bad during that time, I’ll just play Killer and acquire some ez points.
Yeah, same issue. I mean, I get matched with similar Ranks and Killers (except SWF, but that was a stupid change anyway, does not stop bullying at all and just give a bad experience to new players, playing with their Friends, but whatever I guess...), but waiting time is pretty long.
And often enough I end up in Lobbies with 140 Ping or above. Yesterday I needed 45 minutes to find a game, because of waiting times, high Ping and the one time I actually got a Lobby with decent Ping, someone crashed in the Loading Screen.
Yes its torture I've found 4 lobbys and the killer left everytime I've been sitting here for almost an hour
Last night for about an hour I was taking 2 minutes to get survivor lobbies. This was in purple as I was purple at the time. But after an hour it went back to normal and I was getting lobbies in 5 seconds again.
yup, really hating this matchmaking change lol
It used to take like 5-10 seconds to find a lobby. Now it takes around 30 seconds for me but it's not really a problem.
Yep, same, 5 games yesterday with an average of 15 mins of waiting