I WILL Catch you, and i WILL Camp you
If you decide youre going to loop me around every pallet on the map, when i catch you im puttin up a tent, im building a fire, and im useing the salty tears of you and your team mates to boil myself some dinner.
I dont care if i lose rank, you will be punished for your shenanegins.
That is all.
I dont care if i lose rank, you will be punished for your shenanegins.
That is all.
Comments
I LOVE FACE CAMPERS! They allow all the gens to get done. Camp me, take your one kill so my teammates can exit. I'm okay with that 👍🏼
Getting camped can also feel great sometimes.
Getting camped = You've done a great job annoying the killer with your great loopin skills and t-baging.
Don't get me wrong here but I love seeing The Trapper look at me when I play as Ace, sinse he always smiles back.
How would you feel about a survivor looping you all game and flashlight saving every single teammate.
Making you end up with 0 kills.
Every game is that same from palet to palet no palets no skill then we start with loop but with use windows.
If I get a no kill game, I just move on. TC is just mad because people are playing the game the way the devs intend it.
Looping and pallets are part of the game--- and I DEFINITELY do NOT blame anyone who decides to camp or tunnel in turn of a game of looping. They're both part of the game, and high ranked killer is absolutely cruel to play under. Low ranks should treat you much better and are more fun.
These are not reliable counters, the only reliable counter to flashlights is the "exit lobby" button
Play Nurse. Git Gud. Pallet looping is part of the game unfortunately.
Doesn't it become boring after awhile?
Try to learn how to juke the killer and he won't camp you after a good chase. Mainly because he lost you.
Another boring Camp/loop thread/post
problem is survivors swarm the hook, then complain killer is camping - that's the logic flaw. and yes if only survivors did do that when coming up against a facecamper - do gens and escape (unfortunately some people are stupid)
Aye when playing SWF we tend to wait for hook save and time it with a nice shot of adrenaline
Fully supporting your opinion, you really gave me the full picture of the situation here!
And no, I'm not a princess. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ever tried Lightborn?
Eze Peach
Look at them chubby cheeeeks awwwwwwww nomnomnomnom
Is this what the community has become?
I'm leaving now. XD
What? even after that hug
Cm'ereeeeeeeeeeeee
"Rip and Tear until it is done"
DOOM reference for those who may be unfamiliar
Don't hate the survivors for using the tools the devs give them.
You should be aiming your ire at the devs for designing the game in this manner.
I will camp if I deem it necessary
I will loop as well if necessary.
Play to win, or don't play at all.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
One correction to your statement:
"Play to have FUN, or don't play at all"
You can aim to win if that's what you find fun.
I agree that looping is a part of the game, but my main issue with it is that it's not as punishable as camping. If a killer camps, it's up to the survivors to either take the bait or do the gens. If you're being looped then you kinda have to suck it up and deal with it. Either that or branch off to find another survivor, who'll just end up doing the same thing. There's not much counterplay to it besides playing nurse or huntress.
I think it's just a shared emotion between high ranks for the most part. And worst part is, it's so easy to rank up either side you can just play casually and get to the high ranks. Which results in tons of salty players and toxic personalities. It's almost like we're being punished for reaching high ranks as both roles. I'm not sure I can really ACTUALLY blame anyone for doing anything scummy (aside from cheating). Especially on the killer's side, as I think they have it much worse.
If you're tunneling one survivor all match who has successfully looped you it means you have got all in your feelings because you can't stand being outplayed. I've come across many killers just like you, let me guess you have a special list and you remember survivors that loop you and so now you bring mori every time you see them because you get completely tilted every time see them?? Honestly you're exactly what is wrong with this community. Overly sensitive, emotional kids that get tilted at the drop of a hat and sabotage their own match just to get the attention of a survivor who outplayed them in a previous match. Pathetic dude honestly that's just sick in the head type stuff GROW UP!!!!
Have you considered therapy?
Me? what for? Did you read my response correctly? This isn't about me.