Why do we have the bad word, instead of swearing?
Sometimes i struggle and even have to take a moment to wonder which swear word they mean, i mean overly swearing yes is just OTT, but aren't we meant to be adults? (some of us minus @GrootDude ) isn't this meant to be like a 18 plus game so swearing well we all hear and see? or do we have it so people just don't over use and cuss? just generally asking.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Yes. Its bollocks.
Not just bollocks, but bloody bollocks.
Bloody bollocks to be precise. I think the [Bad Word] is fine, otherwise people would say [Bad Word].
My main confusion is why it matters on the forums but there's no profanity filter in the game (though, tbh. I wouldn't mind an optional profanity filter in the game. I'd keep it off all the time, but I've never seen someone complain about them in a game where it's optional)
It just looks silly lol
Because DBD is family friendly. Now excuse me while I put this survivor on a hook *squelch*
Can understand that, no filter in the game where people can say and text what they like, it looks just strange on a forum, as long as it's not racist comments and all that stuff.
[Bad Word] doesn’t look silly to me, [Bad Word] looks fine to me.
I thought this was a rated m game. So mature adults should be the only ones talking. Lol hahahahhahahaha yeah right I saw a post the other day on xbox asking for a group of 9 yr olds to play. Like ######### where are the parents at for these kids.
LOL Family friendly? o.O *excuse me while i use deliverence*
Stop abusing your powers! lol
LOL! and the 9 year olds swear more then the adults.
Yeah. I'm against forced filters and censorship no matter the situation. I'd greatly prefer more user customization on the forums as well (a choice on the profanity filter, something like permanent mark down for idiots like me who can't remember it (IE, setting a text color for you to automatically use when you type), customized pfps(though I think this one is just a safety one to make sure no one sneaks something in), etc.
[Bad Word]
You’ll never guess! >:D
Huh. That's entirely possible. I could easily see a site host having rules that BHVR has to follow strictly. It'd be similar to how they'd handle a license.
I personally prefer a profanity filter, but I'm not opposed to making it optional
I don't have an issue with it anyway, I like to be reserved with my words anyway, trying to gain a name, you know, like "Oh hey it's ShrekIsHot! Look at that awesome cool guy!"
Yes but it seems the forum is okay with profantities in our user names? o.O
[Bad Word] if I know.