Demogorgon literally unplayable on console

When you play as it the game literally runs around 15fps, and it gets worse when there are scratch marks and you get in a chase with someone. Really hope they smooth it out and the console version in general, demi gorgon is unplayable with the lag :((.

Comments

  • I haven't experienced the lag every game, but I know what you're talking about. I had a game earlier on Forest, got the 4k after 2 minutes into the match, but it was nearly impossible to track the scratch marks with all the fps drops occurring.

  • I haven't played him yet because I'm trying to get Inner Strength on David. Can't imagine it being that bad considering I've faced plenty of good Demogorgons.

  • Good to know that I'm not the problem when I play with Demogorgon. His lunge attack seems so laggy and scratch marks dissapears in seconds

  • Out of curiosity, what console are you using? I've played him on an Xbox One S and he seems fine to me so far (key phrase being so far). And are we talking Doctor levels of dips in frames or what?

  • @WaffleFalafel said:

    Out of curiosity, what console are you using? I've played him on an Xbox One S and he seems fine to me so far (key phrase being so far). And are we talking Doctor levels of dips in frames or what?

    ps4 and on most maps, frame drops would be the like SUPER bad.

  • Lag plus demo lunge equals yikes

  • Things like this is why I'm glad I dont play this on console.

  • This game seems to have a lot of issues on PS4 in particular. My One X has so far handled it well enough.

  • @MyNamePete said:

    When you play as it the game literally runs around 15fps, and it gets worse when there are scratch marks and you get in a chase with someone. Really hope they smooth it out and the console version in general, demi gorgon is unplayable with the lag :((.

    Doctor sends his regards...

  • Got a merciless with Demogorgon on third time playing him. There was a level 2 on the team. Demo can be a beast in more than one way.