there is only 1 killer missing from slashstreet boys and then we can get those timeline skins lol
as title says
as title says
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Licensing issues are the real killer.
I feel like Jason would fit in perfectly. Demogorgon is our "tunneling" killer, and Jason can be our "camping" killer, lol.
True one, if I remember correctly fr13th died basically because of the licence holders making trouble. I hope dbd will never get Jason, he seems to have very strict licence holders
That was way too dumb for me to laugh yet here I am, wheezing.
We dont need all the trouble when we already have great killer ideas lined up...Like THIS powerhouse
Its cuz I laugh at my own jokes.
I would love to see pennywise or the ring girl as an available killer tbh
Lmao can you imagine seeing Michael staring at you in the distance with that outfit on 🤣 I'd love playing against him even more!
Isn't that the freddy when he doesn't have fake pallets? XD
So what your saying is he'd be OP since he doesnt need survivors to be asleep first...
I'm fine without him tbh. Can't see him doing anything interesting.
ik its just those skins would be fun
I really want the white outfits from "I'll Kill You That Way"
Maybe... He'd certainly be stronger for that. : P
The horrifying fart sounds that follow you as you try to mindgame a junglegym and hes dropping "traps" everywhere.
Absolutely, he'd be gamebreaking...