Remove everything that is op in this game

Seriously, it need's to go. ALL of them (Not anymore. I changed my mind)

Key's, Ebony Mori's, Inta heals, One shot addon's, Spirit's no phase sound addon.

Can we agree?

Comments

  • Yeah. That 0.001% chances when rancor kills every survivor. It could be devour hope too, but that's not the point. Until there's that achievement, ebony will stay.

  • @YaiPa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/707160#Comment_707160

    Yeah. That 0.001% chances when rancor kills every survivor. It could be devour hope too, but that's not the point. Until there's that achievement, ebony will stay.

    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

    I forgot about Devour.

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/705735#Comment_705735

    Not every pink add-on is game breaking. Also, don't touch my scratched mirror.

    Now that I think about it, I believe you're right. It's just that some perhaps even most, ultra-rare add-ons are game breaking, IMO.

    Perhaps BHVR could do with re-classifying some of these add-ons in terms of how much they affect the game?

    Personally, I think that scratched mirror you're so fond of would look much better in pink...just sayin' ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • @Impact said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/705827#Comment_705827

    Now that I think about it, I believe you're right. It's just that some perhaps even most, ultra-rare add-ons are game breaking, IMO.

    Perhaps BHVR could do with re-classifying some of these add-ons in terms of how much they affect the game?

    Personally, I think that scratched mirror you're so fond of would look much better in pink...just sayin' ๐Ÿ˜Š

    It's pretty useless against good Survivors who pay attention and know the places they can heal where they'll see the Killer coming (even Lery's has those spots).

    I don't like it because it's good, I like it because it's fun.

  • Devs recently have this urge to place massive downsides to Ultra Rare addons. You will find that Very Rare and Rare addons are considerably ๐Ÿ˜‰ better will fewer if any downsides.

    If there would be a standard for a well design Ultra Rare addon it would be Iridescent King.

  • Whenever I'm up against a silent Spirit I use my best counter....I suicide hook... then I go make myself a sandwich and move on to the next match.

  • @TKTK said:

    I've already accepted the game as a casual party game that can't be taken seriously in any competitive stand point cause rng, offerings, items and perks and swf despite being the strongest thing in the game has no downside but all killers have a down side in one shape or another so thats just how it is...

    They do now you can't use low rank friend's to smurf anymore now they'll have to play against there own ranks

  • We did it boys. We solved balance.

1 2 โ€บ