How I can get the two perks from bloodweb that I want?
I tried many others ways, but everytime it blocks the second perk that I want though...
Tagged:
Trusted
I tried many others ways, but everytime it blocks the second perk that I want though...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, it is annoying. Theoretically when the entity first appears it appears to the perk it will take first unless you take that perk. But now it appears and just takes whatever perk it wants.
Yes, exactly! It's annoying ah
You can't, not guaranteed.
Take 2 nodes towards the one you want most, take 1 node towards the 2nd one and 1 node towards the 3rd one, making the Entity appear on the outside.
Take the Perk you went for first and the Entity'll consume a random Perk.
It'll be forced to go down the path it started consuming, always giving you enough time to go for the Perk that's still up.
I know, i know, the fact that it now randomly jumps instead of going from where it appeared is the problem.
Just giving you a way to get the max. out of the way it currently is.
It's not fully random, it will go for the rarer perk.
So a tier 3 is more likely to go than a tier two
It offers two perks but you can only receive one.
Unless its one of those new sections they added to the lower level Blood-Webs with three perks in it, the regular ones only let you grab one, and the one i'm referencing DOES give you the chance to receive two.
So it gives only a chance rather than guarantee second perk...
No, after level 40 on the bloodweb 4 perks spawn, you can choose one guarantee perk and hope the entity doesn't take the second perk you wanted. After that you choose between the last 2 remaining perks and the entity takes the perk that was not chosen
Well
see it like this:
you get to choose one perk and then the entity chooses your second perk.
and in the end, when you maxed out the character you will have them all anyway, so it doesnt really matter which one you get first.
i personally am just glad we get to choose more than one perk, this makes maxing out characters so much faster.
It kinda matters mate, because I want WGLF on Steve (:
After I choose first I need to choose between third or fourth perk right?
I believe they are referring to the level 50 bloodweb, where 4 perks appear, allowing you to get up to 2.
That's entirely new to me, never seen it before so its not like I would've known it existed unless I was aware of the update.
If that is what they're referring to though, it leads me to believe that it wouldn't be hard to get 2 perks in that specific Blood-Web... I think they just mean the regular 2 perks you get on the normal ones, since the one with 3 perks can easily get you 2... so why wouldn't the one with 4 perks get you 2 or 3?
The problem is getting the 2 perks you want. Say the bloodweb has Adrenaline, Borrowed Time, Open Handed, and Up the Ante. Now obviously you want Open Handed and Up the Ante, but every time you take a perk it consumes another perk. So you could definitely get Up the Ante, but there's a chance that Open Handed would be consumed, forcing you to pick between the remaining 2 perks.
That's entirely random though isn't it? So its honestly just up to RNG if you can get both of what you want...
the new update forces you to set priorities.
you get to choose from 4 perks that are randomly selected, so you go for the one you want most - in your case WGLF - and then its a gamble weather you get your second choice or not, since each time you pick a perk, the entity too picks a perk.
in the end you get to decide weather you want to take WGLF and risk losing another perk (lets say Adrenaline) or if you pick the other perk and therefore risk losing WGLF.
sometimes you just cant get both.
but hey, you have many more tries after all - and next time you see the perk you gotta make the same decision again until you get it.
its not a perfect system, but wouldnt it be boring if you could always get exactly the things you want from the bloodweb?
its always been this way that you have to set priorities, as at some point the entity will interrupt your progress and start working against you. it's always been rare that someone got everything they wanted from a bloodweb - most of the time there was something you really wanted, but then the entity took it away.
TL;DR: if WGLF is the one perk you desire most, get it first. there is a second perk for you, but its not always what you wanted. it fits the aspect of unpredictability the bloodweb always had and will have.
Okay, thanks for the tip :)
So I need directly buy the WGLF and then go for the second random that wasn't eaten by the entity?
exactly ^^
glad i could help you :)
Thanks for the help <3
Oh and btw thanks for all for the tips and help :)