I just got my main Survivor to P3, so I don’t really have that many items stored up yet. Off hand, I want to say that the item I have the most of is Broken Keys.
Yeah, used to play on ‘Acesthetiic’. It was shared with my sister until around late March when she moved out. Decided to create a new one and start over essentially.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used to have like 200 mories on my Billy back on my old account.
I think I have 98 winter party starters but around 108 brown toolboxes.
I have 60 pink insta heals on my jake
Evil... I love it.
i have... 5 toolboxes :P i use my items way too much and dont play as much as i'd like
The Winter Party Starters are also my most hoarded item, since I assume they won't be coming back, and they're also not that useful lol.
I just got my main Survivor to P3, so I don’t really have that many items stored up yet. Off hand, I want to say that the item I have the most of is Broken Keys.
116 Chinese Firecrackers.
i did have a good amount of Winter Party Starters too but that's when i P3'd my Kate so RIP.
I honestly don't know how you guys accumulate that many items.
Simple. Ungodly amounts of playtime. Lots of people have thousands of hours logged.
Calm down on the firecrackers Groot! 😂
No >:v
I'm tempted to use my Ebony Mori on my Nurse to be honest >:D
I have 70 on LF :P
huh your name is recognizable you on xbox?
Yeah, used to play on ‘Acesthetiic’. It was shared with my sister until around late March when she moved out. Decided to create a new one and start over essentially.
*Holds 8 firecrackers to chest*
*Thinks in head*
And I thought i had a lot.
I tend to use my items as I get them. No idea how you guys can hoard so many items 😭
240 yellow flashlights, 175 green batteries. Still low for my own likings.
@GrootDude That's a tasty P3 Claudette.
But the most of something I have on here's is of yellow flashlights. I have more then 200 on my alt account on my Nea.
Thank you, been my main pretty much since I started playing. :)
unrelated with the OP but your outfit is really nice
Thanks <3