Devs, are you to nerf dying light?

I'm asking this question because the matches people play with dying light crash.

You shouldn't nerf it, because:

1 It's a perk that rewards killers for not chasing the same person all the match

2 It rewards killers who end chases fast

3 It's a super perk to slow the game down, but not overpowered

4 Even if you were thinking: well, but if used with the plague, and combined with thanatophobia, it is too strong, because it slows gens by 16%+ (medium case) (((3*9hooks)/2)= 13,5* )

โ‰ˆ 30% speed debuff

It's not that strong. This because the plague is always an M1 killer, and she always have to waste 2 perks in order to create this slowdown.

So, what are you gonna do Devs?

@Peanits @not_Queen @Dave @McLean @McLean @Janick

Comments

  • I had a game yesterday where the killer used dying light. No issues at all.

    Also Dying Light plus Thanaphobia is pointless. What your showing is already a situation in which the killer has clearly won the game this just makes it the final nail in a coffin.

  • Why they should even nerf this perk if no one really can use it now?

  • Plague is not an M1 killer as getting corrupt hurts survivors



    but they won't as the obsession can work on gens without the debuff

  • I use dying light on Freddy...


    And I never crashed? (Xbox)


    So it might be a platform issue.


    And if they got thanta and D.L.


    Take the L lol I would xD

  • i only played 1 time vs dying light killer tunneled living crap out of me to a moment when he got DSed i became his obsession and then he lost all interest in me xd now DS is saving you in more than 1 way xD

    and game crashed after he hooked/gained 3rd or 4th stack

  • I don't see why they would nerf this perk. It needs to be fixed, simple as that. If they'd nerf it instead, that would be the biggest joke ever.

  • @Liruliniel @Micheal_Myers Dying Light does have a lot of problems for players. I don't know why but it varies for some people. Some people crash on their first token, some of their second, etc. I tried Dying light and won a game with 6 tokens and I thought "Oh wow DL works for me" next game on my seventh token I crashed.

  • @BrendanLeeT said:

    @Liruliniel @Micheal_Myers Dying Light does have a lot of problems for players. I don't know why but it varies for some people. Some people crash on their first token, some of their second, etc. I tried Dying light and won a game with 6 tokens and I thought "Oh wow DL works for me" next game on my seventh token I crashed.

    I used all 8 tokens in my game.. ๐Ÿ˜…

  • Lucky :( I really want to add Dying Light to my Plague build but I guess I'd need to wait until the hotfix

  • @BrendanLeeT said:

    @Liruliniel @Micheal_Myers Dying Light does have a lot of problems for players. I don't know why but it varies for some people. Some people crash on their first token, some of their second, etc. I tried Dying light and won a game with 6 tokens and I thought "Oh wow DL works for me" next game on my seventh token I crashed.

    I saw a Spirit use it in grim pantry the swamp map with the giant building in the center. The person was a decent Spirit we ended up chatting while everyone went full immersion. They got bored I got bored. They asked if they could kill me. I said sure provided my friend gets hatch and i can use my toolbox to completion. Jake was not part of the deal. Poor Jake. The killer upheld there side of the deal. Gave them a lot of tips and were friends now lmao.

  • I'm so pissed off. I was just using Dying Light as Demogorgon and doing well, and my game crashed.

    Such bullcrap.

    I think I crashed on my 6th or 7th token.

    I was on PS4 by the way so I'm pretty sure it is affecting all platforms.

  • They should nerf it's ability to create memory leaks and destroy the game lol

  • Dying Light needs a big buff. I'm thinking where it does not crash the game.

  • Dying Light need to be fixed and then buffed.