Instead of having Gen-times at 80s

Why not add 30s to it? We would be at 150 seconds for a killer to do something, 2 minutes! That would make everything so much easier. 2 minutes and a half can get you at least 2-3 downs. Maybe add another objective? But just make it so games feel less RNG based and oppressive on the survivor side. I dislike saying this because I'm a survivor player, but players can be hard to check-mate sometimes, furthermore if they're optimal.

Comments

  • @TheGorgon said:

    Why not add 30s to it? We would be at 150 seconds for a killer to do something, 2 minutes! That would make everything so much easier. 2 minutes and a half can get you at least 2-3 downs. Maybe add another objective? But just make it so games feel less RNG based and oppressive on the survivor side. I dislike saying this because I'm a survivor player, but players can be hard to check-mate sometimes, furthermore if they're optimal.

    Ok, Gen rush is a problem but, we don't need more boring M1 gameplay. We need another solution to stall the time

  • NO!!!! 150 are 2 1/2 minutes and that's way too long and I'm a Killer main

    SV need a second objective to waste time in order to open the gates.

  • Now I'm not in red ranks(purple), but literally the only time I escape without SWF is if I have Prove Thyself equipped, and people get on gens with me, and I need DS even then, and it's rare I escape. Gen times being 150 seconds would make it so I'd never survive.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    Now I'm not in red ranks(purple), but literally the only time I escape without SWF is if I have Prove Thyself equipped, and people get on gens with me, and I need DS even then, and it's rare I escape. Gen times being 150 seconds would make it so I'd never survive.

    That's what killers wants. Easy 4k every game

  • No the 80s time is fine. However I think it’d be fine if the amount of time it takes for 2 survivors to complete a gen together is increased from 44.4 seconds to 48-50 seconds.

  • @Star99er said:

    No the 80s time is fine. However I think it’d be fine if the amount of time it takes for 2 survivors to complete a gen together is increased from 44.4 seconds to 48-50 seconds.

    Tfw (still) being solo on a generator is better.

  • @Star99er said:

    No the 80s time is fine. However I think it’d be fine if the amount of time it takes for 2 survivors to complete a gen together is increased from 44.4 seconds to 48-50 seconds.

    Honestly if we wanted to buff killers with slower gen times, I'd expect it to be the other way around. Make gens slower while only one person is on a gen, but while multiple are, it goes faster.