If this happens Spirit will be the best killer in the game, right?

Since the nurse was released she has been by far the best killer in the game. As we know she will get some changes in the future. If they really listen to the community and take away her range AND the multiple blink addons... will Spirit be the best killer in the game then?


If u ask me: YES! Spirit is an extremly strong killer with ridiculous strong addons. Right now she is not as strong as the nurse. But if the nurse looses her huge advantage (range+more than 2 blinks) Spirit should be the best killer in the game.


What do you think?

Comments

  • No. Spirit at least needs add-ons to be as dominant/oppressive as she is. Nurse really doesn't need anything.

  • I don't care about the add-ons, what I'm worried about is the changes to her base power

  • If it's just her addons than no

    Basekit Nurse is better than basekit Spirit.

  • @PalletOrWhat said:

    Since the nurse was released she has been by far the best killer in the game. As we know she will get some changes in the future. If they really listen to the community and take away her range AND the multiple blink addons... will Spirit be the best killer in the game then?

    If u ask me: YES! Spirit is an extremly strong killer with ridiculous strong addons. Right now she is not as strong as the nurse. But if the nurse looses her huge advantage (range+more than 2 blinks) Spirit should be the best killer in the game.

    What do you think?

    People overrate Spirit a lot. Baseline Nurse is better than every other killer by miles even if the other killers happen to have addons, meaning that if they touch her addons then she will still be the strongest killer in the game and it's still safe to assume that with the information we currently have, they likely won't be touching the base kit of Nurse much or even at all.

    Mind you, Spirit is extremely oppressive in a chase but has to pick between her chase and mobility vs Hillbilly who simply has more going for him without to pick what he wants to do. Oppressiveness does not exactly equate to strength is what I'm trying to say here. However if for whatever reason the actual base kit of Nurse was nerfed, then it might be reasonable to assume that either Spirit or Hag would be the most difficult killer to play against while Hillbilly would likely become the new strongest killer.

  • Nurse right now doesn't need add-ons to be good

    if they are changing her add-ons then they either have to get extremely creative with them which would be refreshing, or they would have to butcher the base Nurse so that she is add-on dependent so they would have to nerf her.

    Multiple Blinks are bad for Nurse, every chance you have to escape Nurse is thwarted by just 1 Extra Blink so that would be an Ultra Rare. I know everyone complains about Range add-ons but the concept of them seem like a fair add-on so I guess those would just be increased in rarity but not actually changed.

  • No. Basekit Nurse is still in a league of her own, even if they change +range and +blink addons into something else she'll still be #1.

    EDIT: On PC that is. Theoretically it's Nurse on console as well, but from what I know few people are willing to main Nurse on there. I don't play there but I guess Nurse mains aren't as commonly encountered there.

  • @PalletOrWhat said:

    Since the nurse was released she has been by far the best killer in the game. As we know she will get some changes in the future. If they really listen to the community and take away her range AND the multiple blink addons... will Spirit be the best killer in the game then?

    If u ask me: YES! Spirit is an extremly strong killer with ridiculous strong addons. Right now she is not as strong as the nurse. But if the nurse looses her huge advantage (range+more than 2 blinks) Spirit should be the best killer in the game.

    What do you think?

    I play on PS4 so please keep that in mind.

    Maaaybe 1/100 matches do I get a nurse. She's just so rare and when I do encounter her she's usually being played by a noob.

    I'd love to see her more often but I've tried playing her and yikes! It really is a completely different experience on console.

    I'd leave her the way she is on console if I could just to encourage more ppl to at least play her before she's tweaked but as is I never see her.

    I would like to see some buffs to Spirit but I like her just fine without any major changes. I the chance to mind game survivors while phasing and her base perks are some of my favs. I wouldn't call her God teir but she's pretty good.

    I main Freddy and have slogged through many a tough matches before the recent rework and with the new Oblivious change affecting BT I'd put him at the top; again this is based on playability on console...

    It's tough because while I agree a great nurse is B R O K E N to go up against I'd never place her top tier because no one plays her...

    I look at it from a more holistic standpoint but on her perk-ability alone the nurse is awesome. Spirit is great on perk-ability but not broken like the nurse.

    Again playability is a whole other matter especially on console... Jmo

  • How could another killer ever be better when pallets and windows are meaningless to Nurse?

  • Both Nurse and Spirit need to be erased and reworked. Lol

    Of course, I know this won't happen, but they both take away the only tool that survivors have at staying alive, running the tiles.

    Nurse goes through all, Spirit completely invisible. Enough said.

  • Nurse is still the strongest killer in the game even without add-ons. Maybe you could argue Spirit with Mother Daughter Ring and Prayer Beads/Yakuyoke Amulet/Bloody Hair Brooch is better than an add-onless, but otherwise, Nurse would still be stronger IMO. Unless they really nerf her base kit, Nurse will remain the best.

  • @LCGaster said:

    I don't care about the add-ons, what I'm worried about is the changes to her base power

    This right here! Do with the addons whatever you want, remove them all if you like. But please, don't nerf her basekit

  • Base Nurse is still the best Killer.