The DC after survs exit the games.

6 times this has happened, all yesterday....is there anyone else experiencing this? like as soon as you exit the gates, the killer dcs??? i dont get it....i mean yes some baby killers or baby dbd players will do it....but i mean can someone please explain it to me? why dc when everyone has left? and has anyone else experienced it?

Comments

  • Ya I've seen it I dont understand forfeiting your BP tho. Makes no sense to me. They get mad and DC to punish the survivors but you waited to long and just punish yourself.

  • @Hellz_Minion666 said:

    Ya I've seen it I dont understand forfeiting your BP tho. Makes no sense to me. They get mad and DC to punish the survivors but you waited to long and just punish yourself.

    yeah it's so strange....i mean, least take your points with you what ever you got, it's better then nothing....the killer is punishing themself.....it's mind boggling lol

  • @Mushwin I'm sure there intent is to screw the survivors with the DC as it leaves them with no points and takes the offering, (and items 99% of the time) leaving the survivor with a ######### game like the killer felt they got.

  • Best one I had was when a rank 1 spirit raged quit after all four of us escaped. Probably wasn't use to losing that badly with Spirit. LOL.

    Any other killer and I would feel bad for them. Might even send them a message after the game "hey man, gg. No need to give up. I have bad games too. TBH We got a little lucky" or "it wasn't the best map for killer."

    But making a Spirit rage quit just makes my day, especially a red rank one because they are so obnoxious.

  • @Mushwin said:

    6 times this has happened, all yesterday....is there anyone else experiencing this? like as soon as you exit the gates, the killer dcs??? i dont get it....i mean yes some baby killers or baby dbd players will do it....but i mean can someone please explain it to me? why dc when everyone has left? and has anyone else experienced it?

    Yup, it's been happening to me constantly lately. Ever since I hit red ranks again. It happened before then but not nearly as much. I lose everything every time, too.

  • I've been noticing killers DC when the game is over already, I for one am assuming it's a bug. At least that's what I thought it seems to have started happening out of nowhere right after the new dlc came out.

  • Trying to avoid that one second of post game chat where to survs can get in a quick "gg ez"

  • Just means you got in their head enough to make them forefit(?) their bloodpoints.

  • Just made them upset is it most likely