Nancy = The New Claudette
I'm noticing people who use Nancy play a similar playstyle to people who use Claudette. I happen to use Nancy so I hope we don't get a bad rep.
Tagged:
Trusted
I'm noticing people who use Nancy play a similar playstyle to people who use Claudette. I happen to use Nancy so I hope we don't get a bad rep.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nancy's perks are stealth-oriented so it can't be helped.
Well I'm getting my teachable fixated on Claudette that's for sure.😄
And both are small
Claudette has built-in camo. Same with Adam when he uses his dark outfit.. I have killers walking by me all the time. Lol.
Tbh I think she's more like a Meghead on steroids.
Nancys always look like they have no idea what they are doing, usually because they are just wandering around looking for either a totem or a locker instead of being useful.
I already hate that perk.
See, you're the reason why NoEd is a thing. Because you think breaking totems "isn't useful."
hey, where’s the totems at?
Jokes aside i only cleanse if i have time for it
Otherwise I do gens
I don’t think so because Nancy is louder than Claudette as well as more noticeable. She either has a bright white or bright red shirt on, so she can’t pull nearly as many stunts as Claudette can.
Tbh, I really like playing Nancy, but I don't really like her cosmetics, if I'm being honest.
I don't lke Nancy's look in the game. Looks old.
Same
There are 2 kind of Claudettes.
The Urban/Iron Will Claudettes who crouch all game along the end of the map and the "click, click, click" ones.
Hey I am not any of those :(
Those 2 are the Main Claudette playstyles. Sure that there are others. Megs are usually dumb heads but I also play Meg and I know what I am doing.
It's funny how playstyles of people are based on dbd characters, and the Survivors are just skins.
I’m ditching Claud for Nancy, love her outfit and hair.