Forums looks like an ancient cartoon HELP
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!
Seeing that sudden change as I refreshed was a proper jumpscare.
And why is the post field BLACK TEXT on a DARK BLUE background?? ๐
We're all in this together
Plus I can't see what I'm typing.
I feel like I just threw every bag on payday into the water!
WHAT THE (uh oh bad word censor)!!!
KILL THE NEW FORUMS WITH FIRE!!!
We back boys.
@OMagic_ManO said:We back boys.
@OMagic_ManO said:
For now
Oh thank the Entity.
It might have been a accident.
We're back.
Still have it ๐ญ
@Mr_K said:Still have it ๐ญ
@Mr_K said:
Restart the browser
Damn, I feel bad for you
Refresh @Mr_K
Just cleared the cache and restarted...
ITS STILL HERE!!!!!!
๐ญ
Probably a mobile browser issue.
๐
Back to normal
๐
I always use the computer view in my phone
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!
Seeing that sudden change as I refreshed was a proper jumpscare.
And why is the post field BLACK TEXT on a DARK BLUE background?? ๐
We're all in this together
Plus I can't see what I'm typing.
I feel like I just threw every bag on payday into the water!
WHAT THE (uh oh bad word censor)!!!
KILL THE NEW FORUMS WITH FIRE!!!
We back boys.
For now
Oh thank the Entity.
It might have been a accident.
We're back.
Still have it ๐ญ
Restart the browser
Damn, I feel bad for you
Refresh @Mr_K
Just cleared the cache and restarted...
ITS STILL HERE!!!!!!
๐ญ
Probably a mobile browser issue.
๐
Back to normal
๐
I always use the computer view in my phone