What do people feel about the Demogorgon

I personally feel like he is underwhelming to play. His lunge feels pretty short for having such a long lunge on his right click. His portals are also very underwhelming for me. I dont understand why you can see him come from a portal and not let him have a terror radius like it dosnt matter since they get so far away anyways specifically if they have sprint burst. I would love to make them either faster or give him pop up warning when they are destroying the portal and make his right click lunge have one specific length since you dont see how much its charged up. He is pretty fun tho not gonna lie.


Edit: Adept is impossible.

Comments

  • Creepy as <bad word>

    It's look like naked man chasing at me

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/701085#Comment_701085

    If you saw Otz' vid on his demogorgon basement build, you can tell just how strong he can be, especially with Make your choice.

    A lot of people don't realize he can be absolutely brutal in the right hands.

    However, he's also really good with STBFL since shred doesn't decrease the amount of tokens he can have. So you can use it at tier 1 and still keep 8 tokens. Most people don't realize you'd have that perk either.


    I'll have to experiment with STBFL on him. Another thing I don't know how many people have figured out is with Shred survivors can't run through you after a successful attack. So if you find someone hiding in a corner or somewhere you can body block them, you can do a shred attack and they can't escape so you can get off a second free hit. One down side to shred I've found is if a survivor has exposed, shred won't one hit them.

  • I love playing him. I like the portals, shred is difficult to use but impactful in the right places. My one complaint is that his footsteps are unbearably LOUD and I can't hear my self think over his walk, much less do I have a chance at hearing grass or breathing or even hurt sounds unless I stand still!

  • Demogorgon too OP pLeAS NeRf!!!

    Edit: Demogorgon too Weak PlEaS BuFf!!!

  • The current dedicated servers test is a pretty harsh nerf to him, the slightest delay you get when using your killer's power (even if it's 0.25-0.50 sec) matters all too much for someone like Demo because he has to get a fully charged Shred before the survivor can simply cut a corner or run into anything that blocks the killer's way so they have to get around it, he definitely felt much better before dedicated servers were put into another test

  • He's extremely underwhelming. He falls somewhere into the C range with people like Trapper, Pig, Clown.

    His portals are actually a detriment to his gameplay. Even the shortest of distance traveled will easily take 3-4 seconds from the time you start the animation to the time you jump out. Forget covering the map at long distances; you're looking at a black screen for what feels like an eternity.

    And the worst part about him is that, his most optimal build is centered around M1 attacks (STFBL) and not the Shred. That's what peeves me the most. You can't steer the Shred midair. You can't land Shred attacks from a 2nd story to a 1st story. And then the ridiculous inability to turn whilst being in the cooldown phase of the Shred.

    What could make him a stronger killer? I would like to see some of his addons being integrated to his basekit, particularly the ones that speed up his travel time. Something else that I thought was interesting; Shred attacks to 1 hit down like Billy's Chainsaw.

    Is that last change necessary? Not at all, but it'd feel a lot more rewarding landing it and would emphasize that Shred is the main taking point of his kit.

  • Good visual and audio design but gameplay is kinda eh due to how clunky Shred is.

1 2 ›