Take the $12 BHVR
Small nerfs that I guess make sense, but you actually did it. Shred will break pallets soon. I'll get him once the hotfix adds that. Good job so far!
Small nerfs that I guess make sense, but you actually did it. Shred will break pallets soon. I'll get him once the hotfix adds that. Good job so far!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
12 dollars bucks
What?
They also changed the chase music a bit. It sounds even better now.
Yeah, I hadn't bought Ghostface and wasn't rushing to buy ST, but I think Behavior is trying on a lot of fronts, so decided I'm likely spending the $17 in total, now.
Your title reads "12 dollars bucks" just sounds funny
Read**
Been saving 12 dollar bucks in my account for the DLC for like a month now.
Oh I changed it.