sigh
How can I escape a doctor if this pops up in my screen during every static animation.

How can I escape a doctor if this pops up in my screen during every static animation.

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe you shouldnt make false assumptions.
Roasted
Hacking game files or your graphics card is fried/on its last legs. At least you can make eggs
I didnt hack anything you dumbass. ######### kids with their assumptions.
Verifying right now and I will test later. Another bug that got me killed twice yesterday while this Doctor bug was going on was that the killers downed a other survivor and then I saw the killer pick them up not in person but according to the red aura of the survivor. Then the killer kept running around with the survivor on its shoulder but somehow the killer wasnt carrying anyone. I got lunged to dieing state several times when I thought I was safe since he was carrying someone.
Never had these problems before during my 660+ hours. Only thing I have is that more than 50% of the time I cant spectate matches after im dead.
playng on a toaster often creates graphical issues like this. I would recommend taking a sledgehammer and go to work on that junk you call a PC

Open your case. Blow the dust out or use a vacuum to suck it out without touching anything inside. Make sure the vents are free of dust and nothing is impeding air flow. Blow the dust out of your graphics card. If necessary take the card out and detach the fan assembly and re-apply thermal paste.
I have blow up graphics cards and your picture is what this looks like. Seriously overheating your card will produce images likes yours if not downright shut the system down as it tries to save itself.
I no longer have this bug but now I got this in my game versus the doctor lol.
https://clips.twitch.tv/BoldHumbleBottleBlargNaut