They did not nerf freddy, I was misunderstood
I believed that all status effects were taken out by oblivious but it was only the ones linked to terror radius.
Sorry devs, well played... this time
<3
Tagged:
Trusted
I believed that all status effects were taken out by oblivious but it was only the ones linked to terror radius.
Sorry devs, well played... this time
<3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sloppy Butcher isnt useless in Dream World. :P
So how is this a nerf?
Also, Freddy might not be top tier, but he is definitely high tier.
I'd even go so far as to argue he's the worst top tier.
Oh man, I hadn't thought about that last bulletpoint. That'll definitely be a nice deterrent to people playing hook games with Freddy.
but sloppy would deactivate if you entered the terror radius yes?
No. Sloppy has nothing to do with the terror radius.
Sloppy Butcher is not based on terror radius. It only works when you are injured, and it's permanent on you until you become healthy again.
I am honest to god dumbfounded how you thought butcher was effected by terror radius. It literally doesn't even specify or even mention the terror radius!
BT not affecting you is a pretty nice buff in my opinion.
i knew it wasnt terror radius but i assumed if u go oblivious then all status effects would disappear? my fault.
i take back what i said but at the same time, doesnt freddy have status effect addons???
and would those change?
He does, he can inflict - Blindness and Hemora.... that thing.
so it would stay on regardless of if you were in the terror radius?
His add-on status effects are timed.
In short: yeah they would.