I have every face :D
Congratulations! Which face was the hardest for you to get?
@Dicklaycia said:Congratulations! Which face was the hardest for you to get?
@Dicklaycia said:
SurvivorFace(Jake Park) because no one plays him.
Congratulations :D
Meesa Jake main btw :3
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/691276#Comment_691276SurvivorFace(Jake Park) because no one plays him.
@GrootDude said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/691276#Comment_691276
*Sheriff Jake walks in*
You were saying something?
While I am collecting Pokemans cards, you complete the pokedex
@LCGaster said:Congratulations :DMeesa Jake main btw :3
@LCGaster said:
@Awakey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/691279#Comment_691279*Sheriff Jake walks in*You were saying something?
@Awakey said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/691279#Comment_691279
Your faces are mine.... :D
@Hoodied said:While I am collecting Pokemans cards, you complete the pokedex
@Hoodied said:
Ye :p
Another club we're both in. ๐
@GrootDude said:I have every face :Dhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/742/D78RPLTPOH8J.jpeg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/742/D78RPLTPOH8J.jpeg
Omg congratulations ๐๐ I can't wait to see a bubba with a jake face it will be like seeing a unicorn!!! โค๏ธ๐ฆ
Edit.. To say as a jake player I'm so glad you have my face โค๏ธ
Mad props for playing this killer that long.
I wouldnt touch Leatherface with a 10-foot pole.
@Bloodartist said:Mad props for playing this killer that long. I wouldnt touch Leatherface with a 10-foot pole.
@Bloodartist said:
He is my main. :P
Do you have LF bodypillow too?
@Bloodartist said:Do you have LF bodypillow too?
Lol, nope.
Congrats on your face collection! Now time to play Ghostface >:)
@PhantomMask20763 said:Congrats on your face collection! Now time to play Ghostface >:)
@PhantomMask20763 said:
Never >:(
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/693772#Comment_693772Never >:(
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/693772#Comment_693772
You need that FINAL face tho! The GHOST FACE!!!
@PhantomMask20763 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/693781#Comment_693781You need that FINAL face tho! The GHOST FACE!!!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/693781#Comment_693781
Nooooo >:c
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/693786#Comment_693786Nooooo >:c
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/693786#Comment_693786
Yesssss!!!!
@PhantomMask20763 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/693795#Comment_693795Yesssss!!!! https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/817/0G6S2Z5AF9FV.jpg
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/693795#Comment_693795
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/817/0G6S2Z5AF9FV.jpg
I refuse >:(
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/693801#Comment_693801I refuse >:(
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/693801#Comment_693801
But you must! Then you can be as good as me! ๐
@PhantomMask20763 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/693818#Comment_693818But you must! Then you can be as good as me! ๐
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/693818#Comment_693818
I refuse to git gud >:v
How did you...
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congratulations! Which face was the hardest for you to get?
SurvivorFace(Jake Park) because no one plays him.
Congratulations :D
Meesa Jake main btw :3
*Sheriff Jake walks in*
You were saying something?
While I am collecting Pokemans cards, you complete the pokedex
Your faces are mine.... :D
Ye :p
Another club we're both in. ๐
Omg congratulations ๐๐ I can't wait to see a bubba with a jake face it will be like seeing a unicorn!!! โค๏ธ๐ฆ
Edit.. To say as a jake player I'm so glad you have my face โค๏ธ
Mad props for playing this killer that long.
I wouldnt touch Leatherface with a 10-foot pole.
He is my main. :P
Do you have LF bodypillow too?
Lol, nope.
Congrats on your face collection! Now time to play Ghostface >:)
Never >:(
You need that FINAL face tho! The GHOST FACE!!!
Nooooo >:c
Yesssss!!!!
I refuse >:(
But you must! Then you can be as good as me! ๐
I refuse to git gud >:v
How did you...