Why nerf survivors?
In the most recent PTB, some of the meta-perks got a severe nerf due to their powerful impact in a chase (I'm talking about the exhaustion perks). Also, Brand new part got changed because it would significantly boost the speed at which the generators were made, which made it a hated add-on. However, the new changes aren't a solution, because Nurse, Hillbilly and so on are still powerful killers, and it will be even HARDER to get away from them now with the exhaustion nerf. I totally agree that Hag and Trapper needed a buff, and I also think Freddy and Wraith need one too, but, at this point in time, killers are almost guaranteed to win the game if they know how to play the killers I mentioned before.
Comments
I'm just happy to see the challenge come back for survivors... It's supposed to be hard lol
The Survivors' strength should come from not being seen by the Killer, and not in their ability to loop Killers indefinitely. In a straight chase, the Killer is supposed to have the advantage, since it's 1v1. You can still escape, mind you, but it should be difficult to do so. It should be easier to stealth than it is to loop.
Remember, No matter how fast you run I will always walk faster!
Stalking intensifies!
You don't seem to play on high ranks. Because right now, survivors can win almost every match. Only exception are nurse and billy.
All killers should be at the same power level as Billy.
Mike is way too fun of a killer lol. It's so easy to 4 man on maps like autohaven because you can see over a lot of the pallets. Then you see Lerys...
You talk about high ranks like they matter the most or something (which they don't, every rank matters, wheter it's 15 or 1). I didn't even complain about the BNP nerf, I just that it's now weaker. You also didn't reply to my thoughts on the exhaustion nerf, you talked about how weaker killers should be more powerful (and I said that too). I was trying to say that Nurse is still an OP killer, and that survivor nerfs will make it even more challenging to get away from her, which is not okay.
Stealth is already dead, so survivors don't have many choices in a chase. I agree that it should be easier to be stealthy and that it should be harder to get away from the killer though
Now they finally start to balance in baby steps towards the right direction. We'll see where it ends.
Stealth isn't dead. Maybe you're just not as good at stealth as you think you are.
Lery's is my favorite Myers map. Nothing bring true fear like a scratched mirror Myers build in everyone favorite hospital.
Yh with scratched mirror, he's OP but without it, Myers can be really weak.