Can we get a new
Can we get a new ranking system as survivor I can do most gens and escape not being down but because I didn't get chased or no one got hurt I almost don't safety pip and as killer if I'm playing insta-down I get almost nothing in chaser
Comments
I dunno about survivors, but they've said before that they're looking into making emblem requirements killer-specific to account for their different abilities.
You should always safety pip for what you said, since you should get iri gatekeeper, iri survival, bronze benevolent and nothing in chaser, which brings us up to 9 points (where 8 is a safety pip in red ranks).
For killer yeah, it's stupid and they should address it. But again, who cares? Ranks are pointless, it only makes you wait more and have more sweaty matches.
I more care about the survivor since I've been stuck in rank 16
If you really wanna rank up, just do two gens and save 2 people with borrowed time. That's a super easy way to rank up till purple ranks.
I can't save anyone if no one gets downed
Then get chased and evade the killer.
Or clear some totems.
That would help a lot with the adept achievements
I do bones they don't really add much and why do I have to put myself in harm's way it makes no sense
Still, as i said before 10 points are not that hard to obtain.(10 points are a pip at yellow ranks)
If you wanna pip, you gotta do stuff.
If no one is getting down, getting altruism is kinda hard. So you gotta go for bold
It's called evader shouldn't I get iri for not being found
Personally, I would certainly give someone points for beings stealthy, but the game doesn't do that. 🤷♂️
As I said it's stupid if you don't get found once you get screwed