Just a Reminder

Have fun! No, seriously, do whatever you gotta do, just remember to have fun! This is a great game made by some top-notch devs and I think we all get a little too caught up in the problems and negativity. So, I'm trying to do my part in spreading a little bit of positivity and appreciation!

Comments

  • @Pulsar said:

    Have fun! No, seriously, do whatever you gotta do, just remember to have fun! This is a great game made by some top-notch devs and I think we all get a little too caught up in the problems and negativity. So, I'm trying to do my part in spreading a little bit of positivity and appreciation!

    Glad someone appreciates the developers here! :)

  • @Pulsar said:

    Have fun! No, seriously, do whatever you gotta do, just remember to have fun! This is a great game made by some top-notch devs and I think we all get a little too caught up in the problems and negativity. So, I'm trying to do my part in spreading a little bit of positivity and appreciation!

    Great heroes can be found even here, in the mud and rain:ancestor

    It’s good to find others that understand that in the end of the day this is a game to have fun with friends or rivals.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87588/just-a-reminder

    Glad someone appreciates the developers here! :)

    Of course, I recognize great work when I see it!

  • @shadowman0105 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87588/just-a-reminder

    Great heroes can be found even here, in the mud and rain:ancestor

    It’s good to find others that understand that in the end of the day this is a game to have fun with friends or rivals.

    Yep, many people forget you are supposed to have fun, myself included, so I thought I'd make a positive post 😊

  • It's good to see a wholesome post on here when it seems like I've seen nothing but negative posts recently, seriously, it's pretty disheartening to see.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    It's good to see a wholesome post on here when it seems like I've seen nothing but negative posts recently, seriously, it's pretty disheartening to see.

    Just means those people are passionate! They want the game to be better, ultimately. But yeah, I'm trying my best to inject some positivity!

  • As corny as this thread sounds... I'd rather 1000x read this than bickering and complaining threads.

    Thanks for spreading the positivity!

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    As corny as this thread sounds... I'd rather 1000x read this than bickering and complaining threads.

    Thanks for spreading the positivity!

    Doesn't matter if it's corny so long as it's true, ya know?

  • Thanks for saying it :)

    I find if I start getting frustrated with any game I just go do something else. I play games to have fun and relax. Not get even more stressed!


    The devs are amazing <3 The best of any game I have played. The community gives them a lot of sh** but they are pretty transparent and open compared to a lot of other game companies ^^


    Good positivity thread. 10/10 wanna see more!

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/690546#Comment_690546

    Just means those people are passionate! They want the game to be better, ultimately. But yeah, I'm trying my best to inject some positivity!

    I personally think they're approaching it the wrong way but to each their own and thanks, we really do need more people at least trying to spread positivity or, at the least, being respectful towards other opinions and views.

  • I'm trying but holy I hate rank reset. Thanks for the wholesome post!

  • Thanks, you too <3