PSA: Borrowed Time is hard countered by GF
I've had way too many people call be a hacker when playing GF because they'd do an unsafe unhook in front of me only for me to immediately down the unhooked survivor. I'm posting this so people see.
Borrowed Time triggers inside the killers TR. A good Ghostface will reserve their stealth for when it's needed to counter loops or to sneak up on someone. A great GF can plan ahead and use their ability just before a survivor gets unhooked to set their TR to 0, 100% countering BT. So please, stop calling people cheaters and then refusing to listen when they explain how they did it.
Comments
I've played nothing but Ghost Face tonight and I got Borrowed Timed countless times even though I had Night Shroud active. I wonder why it works in your case, but often didn't in mine.
Yes... we're aware how BT works...
And no, you're not a cheater, its just salty survivors crying about another thing. Nothing you did was wrong in this encounter, its just people not accepting that certain perks don't work on certain Killers.
This is definitely a bug, BT only activated inside the TR.
Wraith welcomes you, Ghost Face! 🤗
PSA: BT is useless against LF because I can chainsaw the unhooker. >:)
I know that, hence why I'm wondering. I was going into Night Shroud on purpose, but kept triggering the Deep Wound timer.
I can Tier lll the unhooker also...
Trigger it earlier, your TR doesn't just disappear, it reduces to nothing over the course of a second, meaning you can trigger it, but still have a (rapidly shrinking) TR for a second.
You will usually also down the unhooked person since you are going to hit them more than once. >:D
Ah, that might have been it. I haven't played against Ghost Face since June, so I wasn't sure if his was instantaneous or gradual. I assumed the former.
PSA: the survivors' 3rd person camera hard counters Loser Face™.
You doing something wrong dude, BT is 100% hard countered by Ghost Face (and Wraith for that matter).
As you may have read below, we've already established that, thanks.
This works with insidious too, you just need to stop soon enough for the perk to activate prior to the unhook happening.
Also if I may guess as to why @DocOctober didn't work it might be because the unhook animation started before the TR was completely gone? I know it takes a second before the TR vanishes.
Hey delete this right now you're supposed to scream into the void about not being able to down the unhooked survivor every time, not actually play around BT and DS!
It's just a simple rule of nature:
Bubba beats Borrowed Time.
Wraith countered BT before ghostface was added lmao
And wraith. And pig. And T1 Meyers....
Hearing from survivor perspective, after GF hits someone in stealth, it takes a brief moment before his terror radius returns. I believe that small window of time is related to this.
I do this as Pig myself.
Wraith and Pig also counter this perk.
O right, bt op, no counter play, can’t tunnel.