:D
Sigh....
Legion rework when
Groot like 😏
Joey is best Legion
@phantasmal said:Joey is best Legion
@phantasmal said:
No Frank >:(
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688434#Comment_688434No Frank >:(
@GrootDude said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688434#Comment_688434
Don't worry, you are allowed to have incorrect opinion :B
@phantasmal said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688484#Comment_688484Don't worry, you are allowed to have incorrect opinion :B
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688484#Comment_688484
No u :B
I'm probably one of the few Legion players that doesn't like Joey.
No Julie. >: (
@Raven014 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688484#Comment_688484No Julie. >: (
@Raven014 said:
Nuh-uh! >:c
@Raven014 said:I'm probably one of the few Legion players that doesn't like Joey.
I love all of them <3
@Ihatelife said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688820#Comment_688820I love all of them <3
@Ihatelife said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688820#Comment_688820
Good for you. : )
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688821#Comment_688821Nuh-uh! >:c
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688821#Comment_688821
Uh-huh! >:c
@Raven014 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688839#Comment_688839Uh-huh! >:c
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688839#Comment_688839
Nope >:c
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688846#Comment_688846Nope >:c
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688846#Comment_688846
Yep! >:c
@Raven014 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688870#Comment_688870Yep! >:c
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688870#Comment_688870
Never! >:c
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688874#Comment_688874Never! >:c
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688874#Comment_688874
Always! : D
That deteriorated into a frenzy so quick.
I'll see myself out, thank you.
There is only one daddy in DBD and that is Daddy Myers. Fite me.
r/TIHI
@Captain_Spaulding said:There is only one daddy in DBD and that is Daddy Myers. Fite me.
@Captain_Spaulding said:
I have no reason to fight you because,
I agree!
@MegaWaffle
sends you some of these
@Mushwin said:@MegaWaffle sends you some of thesehttps://scontent-mia3-2.cdninstagram.com/vp/bb9645362b56ed0cfdeba8d4a7d8db45/5E094113/t51.2885-15/e35/69599430_2328232500627249_6324754632438940939_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=109
@Mushwin said:
https://scontent-mia3-2.cdninstagram.com/vp/bb9645362b56ed0cfdeba8d4a7d8db45/5E094113/t51.2885-15/e35/69599430_2328232500627249_6324754632438940939_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=109
Also....
This thread lmao. Legion is great and all but Myers is the true Daddy.
I'm just a hole sir.
If you like julie then you’re basic, I dont make the rules sorry
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sigh....
Legion rework when
Groot like 😏
Joey is best Legion
No Frank >:(
Don't worry, you are allowed to have incorrect opinion :B
No u :B
I'm probably one of the few Legion players that doesn't like Joey.
No Julie. >: (
Nuh-uh! >:c
I love all of them <3
Good for you. : )
Uh-huh! >:c
Nope >:c
Yep! >:c
Never! >:c
Always! : D
That deteriorated into a frenzy so quick.
I'll see myself out, thank you.
There is only one daddy in DBD and that is Daddy Myers. Fite me.
r/TIHI
I have no reason to fight you because,
I agree!
@MegaWaffle
sends you some of these
Also....
This thread lmao. Legion is great and all but Myers is the true Daddy.
I'm just a hole sir.
If you like julie then you’re basic, I dont make the rules sorry