Does DS really make you a good player?
I'm sorry but whenever I see a toxic survivor acting all high and mighty running this perk is just silly. You act like you don't care because you abuse loops and get a free get outta jail free card when running this and they have the nerve to say ez in the lobby. I find people that don't run it and can actually run the whole game without it more worthy to the title of being a good survivor.
Comments
Decisive counters a players mistake, a crutch. NOED is a killer crutch, it can be countered but it is not ALWAYS countered. Oh well...if you don’t like decisive I don’t know what to tell you. It isn’t gonna stop people from running it as a perk.
More importantly I want survivors to know that the Ds players are the ones pushing a tunneling killer play style as choosing to chase the obsession will yield no hook as it is likely their carrying ds so when I see you running by a pallet spamming your flashlight. I m not gonna chase you if I know you have ds I'll just chill by the hook or hunt someone else.
So many survivors complain about tunneling unaware why the killer will chase them after unhooking rather then the saver will its likely your saviour is carrying ds and we are not gonna throw our game to chase the ds player and give you a chance.
I saw a truetalent video recently where he teamed up with a survivor to hunt the last player who was a Ds player he had downed repeatedly but never picked up because again killer momentum is lost. They tracked em down and hooked him as he was waiting by the hatch not bothering with gens for the second half of the game.
This is important to note as these players are a dime a dozen in high ranks and pretending their is nothing we can do about this perk is just gerrymandering. Things can be done an incentive to pick up the survivor a forced no mither state or a hook state immediately lost when Dsing. Perhaps the survivour will become moriable immediately after using ds now that's an incentive. Perks like ds need to have heavy consequences so the perk can balance its insanely powerful nature.
You have not played the game since the start. Check the patch notes on the wiki if you want to know how hilariously wrong you are.
I hit rank 1 this am without ever having it equipped on any of my survivors I played, it's just not worth the perk slot really and usually you get caught after using it. So better to just accept that sometimes you're screwed and play long game.
A good survivor can easily loop a good Billy/huntress/myers for like 4 gens(unless on some specific very bad maps).
This game is actually still on the survivors hand by a LARGE margin.